10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herb Pharm, Golden Echinacea, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Reviews 5-star

great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 17, 2009

I needed an extract with golden seal and exhinacea that was alcohol based. My 5 year old doen't take liquid herbs by mouth (he's had it!), so I rub it on his feet. It gets right into his blood stream and it works. This product was affordable and I am pleased with the quality.

Herb Pharm, Golden Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer3352238 on Nov 22, 2008

I had a really bad cold with a deep throaty cough that turned into Pneumonia. A neighbor suggested I try this supplement. Within one week I felt so much better - breathing improved. Yes, I was on doctor prescribed medicine. I asked the nurse if this herbal supplement would cause a problem with my doctor's med - "No" was her answer.