Good for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011

A couple of dropperfuls of hops in a glass of water or juice, and it will be easy to sleep after that. It turns into a milky layer and you stir it up and drink it. I find this to be an excellent product for sleeping or relaxing. And it is reasonably priced as well.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1038532 on Mar 06, 2012

I just started using this product for pain and sleep I take a dropperful before bedtime!!!!!! It works awesome!!

I can't. i just can't.

Posted by 4946723885771075419 on Mar 30, 2015

The other two reviewers don't seem to have this problem but unfortunately I REALLY struggled with the taste of this product. To be honest, even in juice, this might be the worst thing I've ever tasted and its smell is...I hate to say but, to me, its reminiscent of vomit. Can someone please tell me if they've had this experience? Did I mistakenly receive a rancid bottle? It would all be worth it if it helped me sleep but I've endured the terrible ingestion process at least 6 times now and at no point did I find it easier to fall asleep or stay asleep. I'd definitely be willing to continue using hops but NEVER again in liquid form. NEVER.