Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herb Pharm, Horse Chestnut, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Sep 26, 2010

I use this product for broken capillaries in my face and legs. I used it for awhile and it faded them I applied it and it worked very well. I have decided to continue to use it hoping that the darkness of the broken capillaries and small veins will diminish completely. I have ony used it topically until now but I am currently using a little in the bottled water I drink. It is important not to over-do this herb however and anyone using it should read up on it and consult their doctor. It is added to many varicose vein fade products but I found the pure extract applied to the skin to be more effective. I use it morning and evening and it reallly works best of anything I have tried. It can even be mixed with a little body cream when applied. I think it works best this way.

I shall continue.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

bought this, along with Stoneroot and Butcher's Broom, also by Herb Pharm, because iherb was out of Herb Pharm's tincture combo Healthy Veins Tonic. These 3 are the top listed ingredients, and I take them every morning, along with Witch Hazel. I have rosacea, the beginnings of varicose veins, and have had the 'rrhoids in the past, so these are good for what ails me. Herb Pharm seems like a really good company - quality products, and they offer items you can't get with other companies their lobelia is also very good).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jun 09, 2010

For some reason I cannot take horse chestnut in table form because my stomach gets very upset. However, the liquid extract if fine, and this particular brand works extremely well for broken veins..

Topical use for varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer2100089 on Feb 24, 2009

Combining with my moisturizer on my legs - seems to help.

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Mar 07, 2009

I took this extract with the Butchers Broom for circulation and I am so grateful I found it here.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »