I shall continue.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

bought this, along with Stoneroot and Butcher's Broom, also by Herb Pharm, because iherb was out of Herb Pharm's tincture combo Healthy Veins Tonic. These 3 are the top listed ingredients, and I take them every morning, along with Witch Hazel. I have rosacea, the beginnings of varicose veins, and have had the 'rrhoids in the past, so these are good for what ails me. Herb Pharm seems like a really good company - quality products, and they offer items you can't get with other companies their lobelia is also very good).

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Sep 26, 2010

I use this product for broken capillaries in my face and legs. I used it for awhile and it faded them I applied it and it worked very well. I have decided to continue to use it hoping that the darkness of the broken capillaries and small veins will diminish completely. I have ony used it topically until now but I am currently using a little in the bottled water I drink. It is important not to over-do this herb however and anyone using it should read up on it and consult their doctor. It is added to many varicose vein fade products but I found the pure extract applied to the skin to be more effective. I use it morning and evening and it reallly works best of anything I have tried. It can even be mixed with a little body cream when applied. I think it works best this way.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jun 09, 2010

For some reason I cannot take horse chestnut in table form because my stomach gets very upset. However, the liquid extract if fine, and this particular brand works extremely well for broken veins..

Topical use for varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer2100089 on Feb 24, 2009

Combining with my moisturizer on my legs - seems to help.

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer2370852 on Mar 07, 2009

I took this extract with the Butchers Broom for circulation and I am so grateful I found it here.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 29, 2008

My husband uses this in combination with Witch Hazel extract and Aloe Vera gel for varicose veins and occasional hemorrhoid problems.

Seems really good

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013

I use this in a herbal formulation and get great results

Good Relief

Posted by Reviewer3300851 on May 27, 2009

Despite the flavor,my legs began to feel better the next day. The pain that I usually feel at night has reduced considerably.

Horse Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer1915520 on May 31, 2012

I have been using Horse Chestnut to reduce Lymph-edema. Herb-Farm has always been my preferred brand. It is of thr very highest quality and competitively priced.