Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 05, 2009

I use this when I'm stressed / agitated / can't sleep. A great sedative, no hangover.

Healing to Hyperactive Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2401433 on Dec 07, 2009

In my research to counteract a hyperactive Thyroid, this product has been very successful in going to the root cause. It slows down the high heart pulse rate and Tachycardia associated with this auto-immune disorder.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1524576 on Apr 11, 2011

Good quality I love lemon balm! I started to get signs of a cold coming on, I took the lemon balm a few times the first day, and by the next day the symptoms were gone.

Lemon Balm, Liquid Herbal Extract

Posted by Reviewer1632997 on Apr 08, 2012

Lemon Balm is a great sleep aid. I add about 20 drops of Lemon Balm to ¾ cup of hot water, to sip before bedtime and sleep comfortably throughout the night. Also helps to relieve muscular pain and discomfort from indigestion. This is a product I will continue to take.

Surprised by improvement in back pain

Posted by Reviewer1039951 on Jan 30, 2013

A pleasant surprise for me was improvement in back pain. I take it 5 times a day for stress and anxiety (works fairly well for me) and noticed an improvement in chronic muscle pain in my back. What a great surprise because nothing else works except prescription muscle relaxers and those supressed my immune system.

Lemon Balm

Posted by Reviewer3225296 on Sep 23, 2010

Lemon Balm made me a bit drowsy the first night, then had no effect on subsequent nights.

very good

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012

helps with my GERD, I take it with meadowsweet this way its much more effective

I love!

Posted by Reviewer1814797 on Mar 19, 2014

This works WONDERFULLY for my overall anxiety levels and moodiness. It doesn't necessarily put me to sleep, which is good in my case because I'm using it for generalized anxiety that I experience during the day; but it certainly helps in putting me at ease before I go to sleep if necessary.

Herb Pharm, Lemon Balm, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2890201 on Mar 16, 2012

This one is not a winner for me. I brought this one because I have trouble falling asleep at night. I was told this would do the trick. It didn't work for me.

helps to regulate heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on May 21, 2012

Helps immediately regulate your heartbeat if it is unregulate because of detoxing or stess. After taking one dose in your mouth a few minutes later your heartbeat gets relaxed....or it's the placebo effect, for me it works.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »