Herb Pharm, PMS Comfort Tonic Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer2029681 From Texas on Dec 08, 2011

Herb Pharm makes wonderful products and this is one of my favorite! I suffer each month with bloating and cramps, so far I've only used this once, but it worked beautifully! I now keep a bottle at home and one in my desk.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2532844 From Finland on Aug 20, 2013

Helps with PMS mood swings really well and calms me down. I`ve been usein this for long time, and will continue to use it.

Gaia

Posted by 5510722180951281510 on Feb 13, 2014

Love the mix in this bottle!I was happy to find all these herbs mixed together in one product.I would always recomend it for its quality and benefits.I've been taking it for the past 2 weeks and already feel the difference.Thanks for making this fantastic potion for the ladies!