Periwinkle

Posted by Reviewer2867781 on Sep 25, 2008

I received my order promptly and was able to used it one day before a flight I took on 09/12/08. Usually, I get an earache after flying, but this time, unlike my previous flights, I did not get an earache, as usual. The only difference I can see was that I had taken the periwinkle before my flight. I think this herb is wonderful. I look forward to seeing if I get the same result when I fly again in November. Thanks for a great product.

Periwinkle Extract

Posted by Reviewer2813007 on Mar 14, 2009

I purchased this product to help regulate my blood sugar. It has a rather bitter taste, but after two weeks, it looks like it is working. I would also like to note that I received the product a lot quicker than expected - I ordered it on a Friday and had it on Monday.

brain balance

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on May 21, 2009

I heard of this product from Valerie Saxon ND; on TBN; it is great it helps you sleep and think clearly and really makes you feel more emotionally stable. Excellent product

Vinca Major Extract (Periwinkle)

Posted by Reviewer1224326 on Oct 03, 2010

This product (which is Vinca Major extract) was recommended by Valerie Saxion, N.D. on her TV show as the very best product to supply the brain with dopamine. My husband has experienced change for the better in mood elevation since he has taken it for several months. He has struggled with depression for many years. Follow the instructions on the bottle.

migraine within minutes

Posted by Reviewer2773755 on Mar 24, 2012

I get frontal migraines and tension with this very quickly 15 min to half hour. Don't understand why when it is supposed to relieve migraines and headaches. Very hard to find anything that works like it is portrayed to do.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2565811 on Jul 26, 2010

Excellent Product!!!

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2253919 on Dec 13, 2010

Please continue supplying this wonderful product. Thank you.

Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Dec 03, 2010

I've used Periwinkle due to it containing vinpocetine which is known to be helpful for improving mental energy and acuity. This particular product is not quite as effective as some I have used, and the taste is unpleasant. Still, it does seem to help.