Herb Pharm, Periwinkle, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Periwinkle Extract

Posted by Reviewer2813007 From Missouri on Mar 14, 2009

I purchased this product to help regulate my blood sugar. It has a rather bitter taste, but after two weeks, it looks like it is working. I would also like to note that I received the product a lot quicker than expected - I ordered it on a Friday and had it on Monday.

brain balance

Posted by Reviewer2963287 From Florida on May 21, 2009

I heard of this product from Valerie Saxon ND; on TBN; it is great it helps you sleep and think clearly and really makes you feel more emotionally stable. Excellent product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2565811 From New Jersey on Jul 26, 2010

Excellent Product!!!

Vinca Major Extract (Periwinkle)

Posted by Reviewer1224326 From California on Oct 03, 2010

This product (which is Vinca Major extract) was recommended by Valerie Saxion, N.D. on her TV show as the very best product to supply the brain with dopamine. My husband has experienced change for the better in mood elevation since he has taken it for several months. He has struggled with depression for many years. Follow the instructions on the bottle.

Periwinkle

Posted by Reviewer2867781 From New York on Sep 25, 2008

I received my order promptly and was able to used it one day before a flight I took on 09/12/08. Usually, I get an earache after flying, but this time, unlike my previous flights, I did not get an earache, as usual. The only difference I can see was that I had taken the periwinkle before my flight. I think this herb is wonderful. I look forward to seeing if I get the same result when I fly again in November. Thanks for a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »