Amazing for sore throat!

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016

When I start getting a sore throat, I use this spray and after 1-2 doses the sore throat is gone!!! If I notice some discomfort in the throat in the evening, 3-4 sprays before bed, it all it takes to be completely fine in the morning. Very recommended. Just be careful if you have some allergies, or immune problems, like diabetes.

I'm a repeat customer

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Dec 24, 2015

I've used this for some years now at the first sign of a sore throat. I keep it next to my bed for when it really hurts at night. Recommended!!

soothing indeed, for canker sores too

Posted by Reviewer3083444 on May 12, 2015

Works very well in my experience. Purchased for sore throat due to spring allergies, for which it was effective. However, I found it very effective in soothing canker sore pain as well. Actually, this is the best thing I have used for caner sore relief. Works great for me just prior to eating for a pain free dining experience. It does of course sting for the first few seconds, probably due to the alcohol content, but the relief comes quick after that. The herbs themselves are not very tasty, but certainly not too bad tasting. I find the relief lasts for a good while and possibly improves healing as well. I plan to buy more to have on hand.

working like a charm

Posted by 5324351773160181030 on Mar 10, 2015

working like a charm

Throat spray

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on Dec 18, 2013

I think this works.

this really works

Posted by happycustomer23 on Aug 08, 2013

when a picky teenager will ask you to spray her throat when it's soar and red, it tells you it must work because this stuff is FAR from yummy but it is very effective. i am never out of stock!

taste horrible!

Posted by cherylinechua on Jan 08, 2013

I'm not sure how good it is, it surely feels powerful, guess because of the high content of alcohol. The taste is really horrible compared to other throat sprays i have tried, namely Uniflora and Nature's answer Sambucus. i was hoping to find something similar to Uniflora as iherb doesn't carry this brand. I will not buy this again.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Jan 22, 2012

A REALLY GREAT PRODUCT

BEST ever throat spray!

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Sep 05, 2011

I you haven't tried this - DO! It is amazing how quickly it resolves soreness in the throat, whether it's an illness that's starting, or from too much useage of the voice - this is GREAT.

works

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Aug 26, 2011

It really works, but it stings when you use it. But its managable knowing you kill the upcoming ill

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »