Good

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on May 05, 2015

I took 12 drops in a little water. It taste ok. Drops is great before using the pills with higher doses. I will increase the drops.

Good product

Posted by 4741068681075403258 on Mar 05, 2015

It works

Seems to work as well as the alcohol one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 19, 2012

Not sure which one to buy. I take it in hot water and not under the tongue as that's not pleasant tasting. Works great to relieve stress and calm down without a downer effect.

energy giving

Posted by 5190377578439270541 on Aug 15, 2012

I picked this Rhodiola because I like to support small businesses, and really like HerbPharm's way of doing business. I take this in the morning, and it gives me lots of energy for quite a few hours. No side effects. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of water.

Sanity in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 22, 2012

I gave birth and lost my mind!!! This product makes me feel like I can go through my day without constantly loosing it. With this stuff I am a much more calmer mother. I feel less stressed and feel like I can love many moments with my child. Without it, i get frazeled much faster, find myself getting frustrated much easier. I think it has been working for me and hope it continues to. As for other reviews out there telling you it will curb your appetite and give you more energy, I personally have not seen any of that.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1589452 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been trying to come off antidepressants, and this has helped me to get down to about 1/3 of what I was taking.

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1150064 on Oct 22, 2009

I have been using Rhodiola as directed on the lable for about a week now. I do sense an increase in my energy level. It tastes a bit like licorish. No apparent side effects at all.