Herb Pharm, Rhodiola, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1589452 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been trying to come off antidepressants, and this has helped me to get down to about 1/3 of what I was taking.

Sanity in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 22, 2012

I gave birth and lost my mind!!! This product makes me feel like I can go through my day without constantly loosing it. With this stuff I am a much more calmer mother. I feel less stressed and feel like I can love many moments with my child. Without it, i get frazeled much faster, find myself getting frustrated much easier. I think it has been working for me and hope it continues to. As for other reviews out there telling you it will curb your appetite and give you more energy, I personally have not seen any of that.

Seems to work as well as the alcohol one

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 19, 2012

Not sure which one to buy. I take it in hot water and not under the tongue as that's not pleasant tasting. Works great to relieve stress and calm down without a downer effect.

It seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1150064 on Oct 22, 2009

I have been using Rhodiola as directed on the lable for about a week now. I do sense an increase in my energy level. It tastes a bit like licorish. No apparent side effects at all.

energy giving

Posted by 5190377578439270541 on Aug 15, 2012

I picked this Rhodiola because I like to support small businesses, and really like HerbPharm's way of doing business. I take this in the morning, and it gives me lots of energy for quite a few hours. No side effects. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of water.