Definitely works

Posted by 5675461703381454536 on Oct 29, 2013

This stuff is extraordinary. I did two Andreas Moritz liver flushes without it and got good results. For my third one I took stone breaker in the three weeks leading up to it. On this flush I released so much pulpy mashed up material that could have only been liver and gallbladder matter. Yellow and copious. Over 2 and a half cups worth. Since then I have felt amazing and my weight has dropped and normalized. My digestion is now very strong. Why don't more people know about this herb? Most definitely works.

Great for GOUT too!

Posted by Reviewer1373089 on Apr 01, 2010

I had painful gout on my big toe, so I tried this product. Within 24hrs my gout disappeared. Gout is from uric acid crystals/tiny stones in the blood cutting into your joints, and I think that this product dissolved the tiny uric acid stones/crystals in my blood circulating within my body. Diet is also a very important factor to ridding gout. Stay away from red mead, soda, & dairy, plus take stone breaker & it should rid your gout in time.

EXCELLENT for gallstones and Obstructed bile ducts. FIVE STARS!!

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Aug 05, 2011

This is an interesting product - I have gallstones and some gravel in the common bile duct. For some time now I've been using Whole World Botanicals, 'Royal Break-Stone' product (which is excellent and I thoroughly recommend using it). However, whilst I continue to use the Royal Break-stone product (which is a non-alcoholic chanca piedra extract), I additionally try other products in an effort to accelerate the process of dissolving and expelling my gallstones. Herb Pharm's 'Stone Breaker Compound' is one such additional product which I've tried (mostly because it contains hydrangea, which is a common ingredient in many classic gallstone formulas, and is claimed to have stone-breaking/dissolving abilities of its own). I haven't been using Herb Pharm's 'Stone Breaker Compound' long enough to judge it's stone-BREAKING abilities yet, but one thing I can tell you, after 10 days using this product is that boy-oh-boy does it have the ability to get my gall bladder and (most interestingly and powerfully of all) apparently even the smooth musculature around my common bile duct moving. I realise that might sound a little strange but I can assure you that within only 2 minutes of consuming some Stone Breaker Compound, I can literally feel my body straining to expel the gravel from the lower common bile duct. I had almost given up hope of finding something which could focus so specifically and powerfully on this remote area of the biliary system (I've tried Boldo, Barberry Bark and many others, although have yet to try buckthorn bark). This is an extraordinarily valuable property for a formula to have, particularly in my condition. I've since found that hydrangea tinctures from other companies don't seem to have a similar action to this Herb Pharm compound, so perhaps it's not the hydrangea which is the key ingredient. Either way, I will continue to use both the Whole World Botanicals 'Royal Break-Stone' product AND Herb Pharm's 'Stone Breaker Compound' because my experience has shown me that both formulas are superb for gallstone issues. I recommend both of them to anyone reading this who suffers from gallstone issues (and probably also if you are seeking to treat kidney stones). I'm coming to realise that my biliary issues are going to take a long time to overcome but my case is unusual - it turns out that heavy metals have compromised my hepato-biliary function, so until I've chelated the heavy metals, the liver and gallbladder cannot operate effectively, no matter what herbal products I use, even though the Royal Breakstone, Herb Pharm Stone Breaker, and glycine, taurine and lecithin are helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1522585 on Sep 22, 2012

Seems to be working. Passed one stone that was very unusual in appearance- smooth and no staghorns. Looked like it was eroded. Passed fairly easily although it was quite large. No other stones since then.

good for joint pain relief

Posted by Reviewer2079558 on Mar 08, 2012

I gave this stuff a try to relieve joint pain and it did just that along with improved mobility. I also felt that my kidney's were getting some relief as well. I got relief from the very first dosage. I felt great in just over a week of continued use.

Did not work for me.

Posted by 5167581982493538924 on Jul 22, 2013

It did not work for me purchased 4 of this bottles for my kidney-stone i am at the end of the fourth one and no success,..i wished that it did people that have kidney stones know how irritating and painful can be..iHerb service was good just that the product did not work for me.

Use with caution!!!

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I bought it to include in prep for liver flush. When I took only 20 drops of this tincture 2 times in one day (not 40 drops as directed on the bottle), it made a tremendous strain on my kidneys. Regardless of my water intake, my ankles and feet were swollen by the end of that same day, which continued through the next three following days along with facial swelling. Constipation on top of this was neither pleasant. Note, that I'm not diagnosed with any kidney disease, and have always thought I have them healthy. Would recommend to use only a few drops to start and then increase to monitor results. As for me, will not buy to repeat. Iherb delivery was fast and greatly appreciated.

Posted by 4660309070055808722 on Feb 04, 2014

Hi I have been using this because of my gallstones and the pain.I only been using it for a week and the pain has seem to be gone.Works great so far I will continue to use this product.

works as a cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Aug 06, 2011

i havent used ht whole bottle yes. but i can tell difference. i didnt have any problems with stones etc. i just used this stone breaker as part of cleansing. first colonic irrigation, then this. combined with few other products from iherb, worked wonders. still some way to go.

Posted by 5100107182014407758 on Oct 01, 2013

I suffer all my life from stone kidneys , i am 44 years old , i have been using this product for aprox 2 months.I am not sure if it really breaks the stones but i can tell that it helps - for 2 months i do not have pain in my kidneys. I intend to use it as a supplement and investigate more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »