It works

Posted by 5703619256860807264 on Jan 30, 2016

I've been using an expensive metagenics product to keep my thryoid calm, thought I'd give this product a go. I have hyperthyroid due to heavy metals which I'm getting rid of now, but I need something to reduce my thyroid symptoms (e.g. heat intolerance, short fuse). I was quite surprised how well this product works given the price. I'm on 3 squeezes of the dropper bulb (around 40 drops x 3 per day) and honestly it works as good as the expensive product I was taking. Without this stuff I'm just ready to explode in anger at the slightest thing (not good), with this I feel very calm and explosive outbursts are minimised. Highly recommended, but it's not a cure - just something to help keep things under control while you find the cause of the issue and treat it (if you can).

Seems to help.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Oct 18, 2011

I've taken it for about a month in conjunction with carbimazole for hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease. Seems to calm anxiety, have regained some weight back. Hard to say if it's a combination of medication and/ or this product but it seems to work.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 5064337293415572548 on Sep 20, 2014

I have been taking Thyroid Calming Compound for about 2 years and it keeps my Hyperthyroid under control. My Thyroid Dr. can not belief that it really works, because my blood results come back normal.

Seems to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer2479427 on Oct 06, 2013

I have not had an episode of tachycardia in the 2 months that I have been using this product, and my depression and anxiety have lessened considerably.

Seems to help

Posted by 5493927617674081950 on Jan 15, 2015

Trying not to have the Radioactive Iodine, and insurance won't cover a Natural Endocrinologist, so it helps, in conjunction with lifestyle changes, but notice the Hyperthyroid/Graves symptoms right away if I skip a day. I think I'm sticking with it until instructed otherwise.

Helps with hyperthyroid

Posted by 5727955409351397673 on May 16, 2016

I think it works great in calming me and my thyroid. I stick to a paleoish, strict gluten-free diet along with using this and i think it has benefitted me. Also, sufficient rest and sleep is crucial. I aim to sleep before midnight everyday.

effective

Posted by 5211321148583847918 on Aug 06, 2014

took this for 3mths, went back for doctor review, and blood test. Hyper condition become hypo, seems effective

Didn´t see any difference

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 25, 2010

I use this for hyperthyroidism and didn't see any difference

didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Nov 22, 2011

I have a overactive thyroid and this just made me very tired and did not seem to work for me. It does seem to help others though.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2223487 on Sep 11, 2009

iHerb has been great. The order is always received in a timely manner and we are pleased with the product and the price. I recommend iHerb to anyone that is in need of natural and affordable products for their health needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »