Herb Pharm, Thyroid Calming, System Restoration, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Seems to help.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Oct 18, 2011

I've taken it for about a month in conjunction with carbimazole for hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease. Seems to calm anxiety, have regained some weight back. Hard to say if it's a combination of medication and/ or this product but it seems to work.

Helped my Sister with HYPER-thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

I researched what things would be good for a person with hyperthyroid, as my sister was struggling with symptoms. With research, I found that this, as well as Lemon Balm (aka 'Melissa') were supposedly good at easing hyperthyroid symptoms and perhaps addressing the root causes as well. Also, people with Hyperthyroid can supposedly benefit from extra L-Carnitine in their diets, because too much thyroid hormone depletes the body of this amino acid. My sister took all three of these, so I'm not sure which helped, but it was part of the regimen that made a dent in her symptoms. Unfortunately, she still had to see a doctor, because her problem was too advanced. Packaging, shipping, cost, etc. are all satisfactory!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Dec 09, 2011

I was very happy to find this on iherb.com, as a less expensive formula to control my Grave's Disease symptoms. It has worked just as well for a fraction of the price. Only downside: I wish it was available in a larger size!

Reversed my iodine-induced hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1743995 on Mar 17, 2015

I took this tincture once a day, 40 drops usually. Sometimes I did 40 drops, twice a day, but that wasn't typical. I started around Dec 1 2014 and continued to January 31 2015. I stopped for a couple weeks, then resumed for about 3 weeks in Feb/March. I was mindful of not overdoing it. I was also eating lots of veggie smoothies with kale and blueberries, and eating fresh and cooked cruciferous vegetables, i.e. broccoli, kale, cabbage, rapini, for lunch and dinner. Drinking peppermint tea as well (peppermint is in the same family as motherwort/bugleweed/lemon balm). The cruciferous veggies help to block the iodine receptors on the thyroid, which for me, was much too stimulated and too full of iodine from some kelp supplements that some quack doctor had prescribed me, thus producing too much T3 and T4. So this, along with a healthy diet, as well as selenomethionine and NAC prescribed by a naturopath with experience with thyroid, helped me return to my 'normal' state. I got my blood results yesterday, and my endocrinologist says my numbers are back to normal.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Posted by 5064337293415572548 on Sep 20, 2014

I have been taking Thyroid Calming Compound for about 2 years and it keeps my Hyperthyroid under control. My Thyroid Dr. can not belief that it really works, because my blood results come back normal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »