Calms irritability

Posted by Reviewer2625615 on Apr 27, 2013

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Dec 09, 2011

I was very happy to find this on iherb.com, as a less expensive formula to control my Grave's Disease symptoms. It has worked just as well for a fraction of the price. Only downside: I wish it was available in a larger size!

didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Nov 22, 2011

I have a overactive thyroid and this just made me very tired and did not seem to work for me. It does seem to help others though.

Seems to help.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Oct 18, 2011

I've taken it for about a month in conjunction with carbimazole for hyperthyroidism/ Graves Disease. Seems to calm anxiety, have regained some weight back. Hard to say if it's a combination of medication and/ or this product but it seems to work.

Didn´t see any difference

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on May 25, 2010

I use this for hyperthyroidism and didn't see any difference

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1620632 on May 23, 2010

For me, 1/2 stopper of Bugleweed Motherwort works as well as 5 mg methimazole. Great alternative to prescription med.

Great for Hyperthyroid

Posted by Reviewer2394808 on Mar 23, 2010

I have had thyroid problems my whole life and it went undiagnosed until recently (I'm 27). I actually had a fairly sizable lump on my neck (goiter) and this has helped calm my heart rate and shrink the goiter. I am begining to have more energy and feel better in general. Great stuff!

Calming effect of heart rate

Posted by Reviewer2401433 on Dec 07, 2009

This too calms down Tachycardia and symtoms associated with hyperactive thyroid.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2223487 on Sep 11, 2009

iHerb has been great. The order is always received in a timely manner and we are pleased with the product and the price. I recommend iHerb to anyone that is in need of natural and affordable products for their health needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »