10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herb Pharm, Warming Circulation Tonic Compound, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

herbal tincture

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

I am impressed with the Herb Pharm tinctures and this one is excellent when you feel you need a boost, in Winter time especially

Very Tasty in My Coffee

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

Honestly, I don't like the way this tastes in water. That's why I only gave it 4 stars. But I love it in my coffee! I think it would be good in tea, as well. And when the holidays come around again, I intend to try it in my "eggnog." I put quotes around eggnog because we buy the kind made with either soy or coconut milk. They are both delicious. Anyway, I hope you find my review of Warming Circulation Tonic by Herb Pharm helpful. It does help warm me, and I will continue to use it. I have saved a lot of money shopping at iherb, and find the reviews helpful. I am always honest in my reviews. If I don't like something I will say so.

Purchased but I've not used it yet so I'm unwilling to comment at this stage

Posted by Reviewer2583024 on Sep 27, 2013

Purchased but I've not used it yet so I'm unwilling to comment at this stage I gave it a mid range rating only because I could not submit the review without rating the product I've not tried! Also look at Gaia herbs organic ginkgo review that I made as I started using that one first, hence chose not to open this bottle yet