Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1451582 on Apr 22, 2010

This natural aluminum-free deodorant rocks! I have tried about 20 different health food store deodorants to avoid the aluminum-laced grocery store ones, and not one before this ever worked. And often, with other natural brands, I would conclude that the odor of one's own perspiration mingled with essential oils is more revolting than just plain sweat. This deodorant is magic for me and my family, and we buy it in multiples. A word of caution: the propylene glycol-free variety of this Herbal Clear brand is sticky. It may be even better for you than the Natural Sport but it has a yukky texture, so I stay with Natural Sport.

Best deodorant around

Posted by Reviewer2037734 on Mar 24, 2011

I've tried many natural deodorants and by far Herbal Clear is the best! Won't use another deodorant again as long as Herbal Clear is around. No skin irritation and it works better for keeping me dry than any of the major brands out there that are deodorant and antiperspirant.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Nov 16, 2011

My husband smells great when he uses this:)

Great Product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Jul 21, 2012

This product is a keeper. I had been using another natural deodorant that I purchased from Iherb, and I kept noticing that about 4 hours after I put it on, that I was starting to smell. Finally my wife said I needed to change deodorants, so I did the Iherb search, and found this. I love this product, as it protects me from body odor all day long.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3044343 on Apr 30, 2011

Good smell, long protection. My husband loves it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1652859 on May 09, 2009

I have very sensitive skin and break into a rash - or worse yet, start sweating - when I use most deodorants/anti-perspirants. I also find that they tend to stain the underarms of my shirts. The Herbal Clear Sport works, and leaves no residue on my shirts that doesn't come out with just a normal wash.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Oct 25, 2010

This is one of the best natural deodarents I have found. I bought it for my husband. It has a nice light smell - good for guys, but not too manly for a woman too. I works well.

great

Posted by Reviewer1952177 on May 01, 2009

Only deodorant that I have been able to use and it works.

Healthier than mainstream deodorants

Posted by Reviewer2334972 on Dec 21, 2012

I have read many troubling things about the chemicals used in drug store brand deodorants and anti-perspirants (especially the aluminum derivatives which have been linked to Alzheimers). I have tried other "natural" brands that have not worked well, but Herbal Clear does.

제 남친의 필수 아이템!

Posted by 5137205116830278282 on May 12, 2015

땀많고 열많은 사람들의 필수 아이템! 성분좋고 알루미늄안들어있고 오래가고 향도 바다향같이 시원한 향이예요. 그렇다고 아저씨스킨냄새 절대 아님. 여자가 냄새맡아도 거부감없을 정도로 향 괜찮아요.