Pse. Nada nuevo...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 15, 2016

No nos ha funcionado ni a mi ni al señor de la casa. Otro desodorante que termina abandonándonos! xD Y eso que lo hemos probado en invierno! No quiero ni saber en época de calor! No repetimos.

👎🏽👎🏽

Posted by 5426691110196264356 on Feb 08, 2016

It's a bad

developed allergy to this deodarant

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Dec 10, 2015

My daughter has really smelly armpits and this seemed to work well for a while until she developed a severe rash under her armpits and her skin turned into a itchy callous. We had to discontinue use and it took awhile to heal the rash. Never used it again.

Still looking for the *one*

Posted by shopzilla on Oct 27, 2015

The deodorising effect lasted about 5 hours for me. Better than other natural deodorants I've tried, but still not *it*.

My go-to deodorant!

Posted by dalegeyer on Sep 06, 2015

I've been using herbal clear sport for years. This is a great, natural deodorant that smells like deodorant rather than fruit, powder, or something weak. It does not leave any mess or unsightly lines on your shirt. I will admit that it does not last 24 hours, but no deodorant does, especially natural deodorants. This is a very good product in this category.

deo

Posted by 4627524131479120392 on Jun 16, 2015

great

제 남친의 필수 아이템!

Posted by 5137205116830278282 on May 12, 2015

땀많고 열많은 사람들의 필수 아이템! 성분좋고 알루미늄안들어있고 오래가고 향도 바다향같이 시원한 향이예요. 그렇다고 아저씨스킨냄새 절대 아님. 여자가 냄새맡아도 거부감없을 정도로 향 괜찮아요.

Works really well.

Posted by Reviewer2621815 on May 03, 2015

I got this for my husband and he really likes it. He's really happy with it and says it works well for him. I quite like the smell of it on him, not too strong but I pick up a hint of it sometimes, and it definitely keeps him smelling good.

Does not last even 12 hrs for me

Posted by Reviewer3310198 on Jan 20, 2015

Nice product, relatively better than other natural deodorant sticks. However, it does not last for me even for 12 hrs. in the hot climate here in Israel.

nice

Posted by 4809858820971360899 on Dec 07, 2014

I like this and i have had a hard time finding a natural deodrant with no synthetic ingredients. Smells a bit masculine however the smell fades. Long lasting too. But I think reapplying is important too after 7 hours .