Amazing Soap!!!!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

I've been using this soap for years and absolutely love it! I use nothing else. I even use this to wash my hair instead of shampoo. The smell is divine and the soap leaves my skin so soft, smooth and smelling fresh without overpowering. Highly recommend!!!!!

beautiful

Posted by polarities on Sep 05, 2012

purchased for my grandaughter, who suffers from excma... has helped to give her relief and is clearing up her skin

Great lather but, slight irritation

Posted by Reviewer2164615 on Mar 03, 2009

I love the scent of this soap. It really lathers up well. I wouldn't recommend using it on sensitive parts of your body (women,that is, not sure about men). I generally have no problem with soaps, but this one had a slight burning sensation. I will still continue to use it, but will be sure not to get it in the sensitive area. I do have other soaps for that. Overall, I love the scent and the lather.

nice smell but dry my skin

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jan 28, 2011

I love the smell but it dries my skin (I have normal skin). I have to put body lotion every time I shower with the soap, otherwise skin feels itchy. Actually I find soaps based with coconut oil are all a bit drying compared with soaps based with olive oil.

Soap review

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on Mar 30, 2011

i was really waiting for this soap to arrive, the smell of it is really nice and it lathers very good. But the thing that made me instantly to dislike it was that when i applied this soap to my face ant shoulder it started itching really badly, i couldnt even bear so i had to instantly wash it off. I read the igredients and im aware its all natural, so I have no idea who might have caused that. Anyways, im going to use it for hands.

I couldnt stand

Posted by Reviewer1515369 on Aug 15, 2011

It smells terrible... I couldnt even keep it in my room as my entire house smelt too awful.

Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap from India, seventy years old soap

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 10, 2015

I have opposite thoughts about this soap. I love the scent and how it feels on my sensitive, extremely white skin; moreover, the price is great. On the other hand, I’m not sure about the ingredients because it is made from unspecified oils and vegetable extracts, lathers well and easily and has a “beautiful but weird green colour”, so I think that it might have some synthetic ingredients. In my opinion, despite the unknown composition, overall isn't a bad product. Tengo pensamientos totalmente enfrentados sobre este jabón. Me encanta el aroma y la sensación que proporciona a mi piel, sensible y extremadamente blanca; además está muy bien de precio. Por otro lado, tengo dudas sobre los ingredientes porque está hecho de aceites y extractos vegetales sin especificar, hace bastante espuma fácilmente y tiene un “bonito pero sospechosamente llamativo color verde”, por lo que creo que podría tener ingredientes sintéticos. En mi opinión, a pesar de la composición desconocida, en líneas generales no es un mal producto.

Soap

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Apr 26, 2011

feels smooth on your skin and lathers well, but it has a very strong sandalwood smell.

Ayurvedic Soap

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Nice soap, it's great that it's contents is in range of ayurvedic ingredients.

If one like the ayurvedic products

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

Then you will like that green bar ! It smells mainly sandalwood and leave a refreshed moisturized skin. You will not find a better product for that price !