Ayurvedic, moisturizing, addictive fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer2139294 on Sep 28, 2013

I have used this soap for about eight years now. Sometimes I will try something else, but I always come back to this soap. I even use it for my hand soap. Non-drying, nourishing for the skin, great herbal fragrance ... sandalwood?? The good fragrance permeates my bathroom and bedroom.

in one word perfection

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Oct 28, 2013

i also bought some more expensive soaps but no compare to this one, makes my skin super smooth and very relaxing and the scent is also perfect it helps me with the ladies

Chandrika

Posted by SamiraNatural on Dec 18, 2013

This soap smells so good i am addicted to it . you can wash hair ( use a conditionner after ) , body, face with this soap . It doesnt dry out the skin and it is efficient for acne prone skins .. this is a must have for all !

soap

Posted by Reviewer2884283 on Mar 31, 2011

smells like in a indian shop :)

smells divine!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

if you love ayurveda, this soap smells divine. a bit like sandalwood and musk! can be a bit strong for some people though!

Haved used this for a year...

Posted by Reviewer2434746 on Sep 24, 2007

This is one of the most exciting soaps I have ever used! The aroma is incredible and very long lasting! The smell in the bathroom lingers afterward and my husband always asks what smells so wonderful! It is unbelievably inexpensive for such a lovely complex of aromatherapy! (It almost makes you imagine looking out at a lovely marigold garden and sunset in India...!)

smells nice, excellent lather

Posted by Reviewer2990661 on Oct 30, 2007

this with a microfiber washcloth gets all my makeup off, very nicely, gently. Smells good, nice lather.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Jun 03, 2008

Gets ya clean and smells great.

Love this soap!

Posted by HealthforLife on Feb 05, 2009

The bar is a bit small but the scent is amazing!! I am a big fan of nag champa and the scent reminded me of that. It lingers on your body all day. Next time I will buy a few. :)

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

cleans well, skin does not feel dry.