Love it

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a very luxurious and great smelling soap. I will keep buying and using it. The bathroom smells great when I am finished with my shower too!

Very exotic smell!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 03, 2011

It smells like an at indian store...sandalwood,pepper,oils...something very mystic and exotic.I use it as a shower gel-it is very mild

smells awful!!

Posted by Reviewer1508227 on Mar 21, 2011

just received it today, and throw it right away coz that awful smells!!!

Chandrika

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 31, 2009

Pleasant herbal smell. It's a fairly small bar, but it's quite inexpensive as well.

Funny smell

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 07, 2012

Smells like pine toilet bowl cleaner. Also very drying. Not a match for me.

Great Product

Posted by 5503980370991799741 on Jul 10, 2012

I love the scent, texture and feel of the soap and would highly recommend it.

I like it natural smell

Posted by Reviewer2918309 on Jul 10, 2012

I like this soap!

Herbal Extracts and Vegetable Oils

Posted by Reviewer1746353 on Jul 10, 2012

There is a bar of this soap beside me as I'm writing this. Sometimes I make my own soap. Like this soap, I only use vegetable oils. A lot of the commercial soaps are partially made using animal fats. Not with this one. It's got a really fresh scent as you open the box. The soap inside is sealed in light plastic. As the wrapper is pulled back, what I find is a broad blend of essences that remind me some what of a forest. A bit of evergreen and a multitude of other subtle aromas. It's light and complex all at once. If you appreciate quality, what you get with Chandrika is a gourmet bar of soap with spirit for a buck. I buy bars 5 at a time.

One of my favorites!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

I've been using this soap for years! Makes the bathroom smell great. I've had a few house guests ask about it after smelling it in the shower. Awesome on the skin too, not drying. Really great product and you can't beat the price.

Ayurvedic Soap

Posted by brobin on Oct 05, 2012

A pleasant smelling soap that lathers easily. Makes my dry skin more supple and helps to relieve the dry itch. Works well when lathered into a soft-bristle body brush such as the Bernard Jensen's brush.