Good soap

Posted by Babycakes on Dec 03, 2015

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. Stays on the skin like a perfume. I didn't try it on myself so I can't tell how drying/moisturizing it is, but my boyfriend seems to be happy with it and I really like how he smells after using it. By the way, the soap that I received was dark grey. Iherb probably forgot to update the picture!

My new standard soap

Posted by Reviewer2886340 on Dec 13, 2011

The first soap I have found that does not irritate my sensitive skin, and yet still has a strong and masculine smell. Even works fine as a shampoo. Tried it as an emergency substitute after I ran out of my normal shampoo. Will definitely buy more of this!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012

A wonderful fragrance for men. Good cleans, does not dry the skin.

smell so nice you don't need cologne afterwards.

Posted by marley on Nov 10, 2013

This is a great masculine smelling soap and the scent last a very long time.I don't know if this would work well for those with sensitive skin because the smell can be overpowering.Check out my other reviews by clicking my username/link

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Apr 21, 2011

Like this one best.

Good soap, even for city slickers!

Posted by Reviewer1973123 on Aug 21, 2011

Got some as a gift a while back. Giver couldn't remember where she got it. Iherb.com solved that problem. This is good manly soap, but my wifed likes it as much as I do, so it's worth getting. It's really quality soap with a good fragrance. It's our standard now.

The smell is a bit overpowering for a soap

Posted by otherkind on May 23, 2012

The smell is a bit overpowering for a soap. However if you are in to strong masculine scents, it will work great for you.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

My husbant loves it for showering and shampooing because of its functional properties, I love my husbant's smell after))

bar soap

Posted by 4868680147610723505 on Nov 14, 2013

This is a very good hand soap, bath soap and shower soap.After showering, I feel clean and smell clean. I store extra bars in my undershirt drawer to give them a good aroma.

Great soap