New To iHerb?

Herban Cowboy, Natural Grooming, Deodorant, Dusk, 2.8 oz (80 g)

Reviews 4-star

SON likes it

Posted by Reviewer2977915 on Jan 09, 2013

I purchased this for my son to wear during sports he likes the smell and I think it's a safe first deodorant.

Better than what I was using for most of my life :)

Posted by 5037331095655354643 on Mar 06, 2014

It took me a while to find a good natural deodorant & at first I got the women's blossom which wore off quick (which isn't fun at the gym haha) but I didn't want to give up on them so I decided to try the men's (I was told dusk was the best out of them all) & I have been using it ever since!!

Good Stuff

Posted by 5451076243785399669 on Jun 18, 2014

This stuff smells awesome. The main reason I bought it was because I knew it would smell manly which is what I want. My girlfriend's small nose gets very itchy whenever I meet her and I thought maybe its the phtalates (the chemicals) in my cologne. So I stopped using cologne and use this instead. She doesn't have the itchy nose problem when I meet her now, so it was definitely the cologne. I give it 4 stars because - it feels natural and smells good. It loses one star because its a bit more sticky than my previous (non-natural) anti-perspirant roll on, but not enough to stop me from using it. Its also not 24 hours and thats why I feel I have to roll on more of it which is what makes it more sticky. Other than these small problems, its worth it because its natural and it smells good. What more do you want ??

Smell like old spice

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Not a fan of old spice. This doesn't last all day either.

: )

Posted by Reviewer2660636 on Dec 18, 2011

smells lovely and does the job.