Lovely fragrance and it works

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

My husband loves this brand - he prefers it to the roll on natural deodorants we were using before. Can highly recommend it.

strong masculine smell

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Mar 22, 2015

is working to minimise body odour for teenage boy

Good One

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Dec 21, 2012

Hubby says its a good one. Smells like the original cowboy scent in their soap so he likes it.

Good smell

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Aug 08, 2012

but since this is a natural deodorant it doesnt last very long. but still worth it since it doesnt damage your body

Very good

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012

We both - my husband and I - use it with pleasure. The scent is fresh, invigourating. The odor protection really works. But nevertheless the sweat excretes, it's NOT antiperspirant. And maybe it's good.

Convinced my partner!

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012

My partner has been very skeptical about all sorts of "more natural things" I have bought instead of the products he's used to. When I suggested he should try a more natural deodorant, he was extremely skeptical. I ordered anyway, and after a few days of use, he was convinced. He says that this is the best deodorant he has ever tried, and he is so happy and grateful that I persuaded him to try. He has tried a few others later on that he have liked too, but this is his favorite. We both think this has a pleasant scent and it works well.

Not so successful product

Posted by Reviewer1363228 on May 01, 2012

It works no more than 2 hours per a cold season. For a hot season and for sports precisely won't be suitable.

Does a good job!

Posted by Reviewer2434695 on Dec 29, 2011

Probably the best deodorant I have tried. Does a great job and has a wild interesting scent.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Jun 15, 2011

My husband has a hard time finding deodorant that he likes and is effective is difficult but this one really does the job.