Herbatint, Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Aug 29, 2012

It really works! But if you do as it says on the bottle it won't work.. No, you have to put it in a spray bottle and spray it in your towel dried hair, then you blow dry your hair and voila! The hair is a few shades lighter..

highlights that look natural

Posted by Reviewer2364553 From Utah on Nov 30, 2009

I was looking for a product to lighten my hair naturally with the help of the sun. This product worked fabulously. I love the fact it has many natural ingredients. I thought it was hard to use in the bottle it comes in, following their directions. I put it in a small spray bottle and just sprayed the areas I wanted to lighten , that was much easier and worked great!! Loved it !! Great alternative to Beach blonde which has been discontinued.

Excellent! Loved the results!

Posted by Reviewer3003471 From California on Jul 22, 2009

I already have scandinavian blonde hair but it had gotten a little dull and dark. So I bought this product because i didn't want to use conventional bleach as it will damage my very fine hair. I completely soaked my hair with half the bottle and kind of massaged it in and went out in the sun until it was dry. Then washed it out. The results were amazing. My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter. The results were amazing and my hair was not damaged at all!!! A+

herbatint hair lightener

Posted by Reviewer2524986 From Ireland on Mar 30, 2009

good product. Have used it before wile on holidays in the sun. I came home shades lighter.

Really helpful!

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Apr 12, 2013

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »