good product

Posted by Reviewer2408347 on Apr 23, 2010

My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (H

Posted by squzza on Nov 01, 2012

Seems it works, but this is not as noticable as I expected.

very good

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

very good result

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on May 01, 2009

At first, following the directions was a bit odd, but after a couple of applications, I noticed that my dark roots were noticeably lighter and blended in beautifully with the rest of my hair color. Love this stuff!

Really needs a spray bottle.

Posted by Xhalax on Jan 11, 2015

This is a nice product if you want to gradually lighten your hair without too much of the chemical damage you would get from regular bleach. As another reviewer said, though, the lightening effect in this product comes mostly from the hydrogen peroxide, so just be aware that if you use it too frequently it will probably end up damaging your hair. I have used this product twice now and the lightening effect is noticeable. I have dark blonde roots, and my ends are previously coloured reddish brown. The lightener seems to work on both the natural hair and the dyed hair. I intend to use this product once a week for a gradual lightening effect. Now, the bottle (and thereby the application) would really benefit from having a spray nozzle. They say it is a lotion, but in reality it is as runny as water. I poured mine into a small spray bottle and applied it that way, which worked well. I found it easiest to first shampoo and rinse, then get out of the shower, towel dry my hair, apply this lightener, wait for ten minutes, and then get back into the shower to rinse it out and deep condition my hair. My hair did not feel damaged afterwards. All in all a good product, but I had to take off one star for the bottle, that ought to have a spray nozzle.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2991923 on May 01, 2009

you have to apply this with cotton and it is very very messy.Did not make my hair lighter at all Threw the rest of the bottle out. Waste of money!

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

Dip Dye Tips

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I bought this to dip dye my daughter's tips blonde - she already has dark blonde hair with natural sun streaks, so I think her hair is perfect candidate for a good result. It works perfectly and the result looks like Australian surfer-beach hair. I agree with other reviewers that it's the hydrogen peroxide doing the work vs the camomile but since I'm only putting it on the tips (5-7cm), these can be trimmed off at the next hair appointment. I wish I could post a photo of my daughter's results. It looks lovely and natural and I would have loved this look in my teens and twenties. This is the perfect home solution for a DIY job. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Didn't notice a big difference yet...

Posted by Reviewer3329401 on Mar 31, 2012

I've used this 3 times before a vacation, skipping a few days in between. It is definitely awkward to use when you are in the shower and can't really control how long it stays on. Maybe would work better on slightly towel dried hair afte the shower instead. My hair is normally dark blonde and I barely noticed a difference after 3 uses. It has a funky smell to it, like Sun-In too, and the smell sticks to your hair throughout the day even after washing it out.

A little dissappointed.

Posted by Harpocrates on Feb 28, 2012

It worked in subtle ways, but I was really expecting more. Didn't really do much for my hair. I will try it once more though, you never know. Maybe a bigger bottle would be better as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »