Herbatint, Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Really helpful!

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Apr 12, 2013

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

not working

Posted by Reviewer3028706 on Apr 15, 2011

I waited a very long time until the product will be available and very disappointed when she got it. The first time I had inflicted on the hair for 15 minutes and saw no results. The second time I increased the time for an hour and still no result ... I have blonde hair and they are not lit up for a single tone: (

herbatint hair lightener

Posted by Reviewer2524986 on Mar 30, 2009

good product. Have used it before wile on holidays in the sun. I came home shades lighter.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Mar 05, 2012

I have light brown hair and this is gradually lightening it. I have left it in longer than 10 minutes and it doesn't seem to be drying out my hair. Using the warmth of a blow dryer seems to accelerate the lightening effect. The liquid is very watery, so putting it in a spray bottle would probably help in applying it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2408347 on Apr 23, 2010

My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »