Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Herbatint, Chamomile Hair Lightener, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Really helpful!

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Apr 12, 2013

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

not working

Posted by Reviewer3028706 on Apr 15, 2011

I waited a very long time until the product will be available and very disappointed when she got it. The first time I had inflicted on the hair for 15 minutes and saw no results. The second time I increased the time for an hour and still no result ... I have blonde hair and they are not lit up for a single tone: (

herbatint hair lightener

Posted by Reviewer2524986 on Mar 30, 2009

good product. Have used it before wile on holidays in the sun. I came home shades lighter.

Perfect for a Natural Change

Posted by 4759928739848153952 on Oct 03, 2013

I have dark blond hair, which gets kind of mousey in the winter. This product lightens my hair slightly each time I use it, while making it glossy and soft. Really enjoying this for general hair care. And since it lightens gradually, you end up with a very natural look.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Mar 05, 2012

I have light brown hair and this is gradually lightening it. I have left it in longer than 10 minutes and it doesn't seem to be drying out my hair. Using the warmth of a blow dryer seems to accelerate the lightening effect. The liquid is very watery, so putting it in a spray bottle would probably help in applying it.