Best product of this type I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Feb 14, 2012

And I've tried just about all of them. My darkening natural blonde hair responds to peroxide bleach in the right amount. This product has it. This type of bleach is the most commonly used to lift the dark from naturally blonde hair. Because it's bleach it will eventually dry the hair, I mix it with my regular shampoo and use a good conditioner. The results are subtle, but they're there. I expect after repeated use and time in the sun will lighten my hair to the degree that I want. I prefer the gradual approach. I find this product an excellent alternative to salon highlights. I've had more disasters than successes with hair color kits and other spray bleach-based products for blonde hair so this product is a real find for me.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 14, 2013

Smells great, good for your hair and makes it shine

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Nov 08, 2010

I use Herbatint Light Copperish Gold (10DR) and use this Chamomile Shampoo to keep the color bright. It works nicely and also gives my hair great shine.

absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer1967883 on Feb 09, 2010

great product,please make sure you keep it in stock

love love love it!

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Mar 07, 2011

I have already bought another bottle for my blonde haired child! Will order this one always!

Great shampoo for lightning blonde hair.

Posted by Daisy-oh on Sep 07, 2014

I use this shampoo twice weekly to highlight my natural dark blonde hair, and it works. It is not the best shampoo per se, I just use it for lightning effect. It is water-y and pretty expensive, but I like the effect it has on my hair. Recommend!