10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbatint, Flash Fashion, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, FF 3 Plum, 4.5 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2727874 on May 05, 2009

Healthy alternative hair color; gives hair a high shine and the color does not lift during shampooing. It is a smart choice for those who 'play' continuously with hair color. After all...it is an art form. Thanks for a great product and shipping was very fast.

cool color

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Jan 19, 2010

I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.

Great product

Posted by 5324476092611316795 on Aug 05, 2012

very good!

laura

Posted by 4884420826918490212 on Jul 06, 2014

very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.

Still My Favorite Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 02, 2014

Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.