Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, FF 1 Henna Red, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Beautiful Color, easy to use

Posted by 4900513450511994964 on Sep 02, 2015

After 20 years of using commercial hair color - and liking the results, I became aware of cruelty free and harmful chemical free options. I did a fair amount of online research and finally decided to try Herbatint. I have very short hair, so I like that you can mix only a small batch and save the rest for another use. I can get between 2 to 3 colorings from one package. The color results are beaufitul. I chose the henna red, which is very true to the color results I've seen from using real henna - without the complicated, time consuming process. I have a fair amount of gray and the coverage is great. The color lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks which is no differnt than the commercial brand I had been using. My only negative (and it's not bad) is that my hair is a bit drier feeling with this product and the conditioner which comes with it isn't really all that great. After washing my hair, I use a different conditioner and leave it in (no rinsing) and that works out well. I wish I had made the switch to this brand years ago!