Herbatint 7r

Posted by 5396640252119885362 on Jul 04, 2013

I combined 7r with 7n. Covered grey well but a little darker than I thought. Want more of a strawberry blonde. Smell bothered me a little and felt somewhat allergic/ nauseous but bearable. next time I'll go a little lighter. What color would help achieve this?

I like it

Posted by 5214235989496993912 on Nov 23, 2014

This hair colour gives a beautiful orange colour and I've fallen in love. I will never stop using this! It also doesn't damage the hair too much either. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a flask which makes it a little harder to apply.

Copper locks

Posted by 5063513925732718836 on Nov 30, 2016

On fine hair you need to leave it on the roots a bit longer to grab colour. Nice and easy to use, good results, but because it has less ammonia than other retail products, you need to refresh your colour often.

HerbaTint

Posted by Reviewer1141804 on Mar 02, 2009

very nice, no awful chemical smell, and doesn't give you a sore throat breathing it in, like traditional dyes

great product

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 19, 2015

No harsh chemicals. The Copper Blonde color is gorgeous. I receive a lot of compliments on my hair. The color covers gray hair pretty well. I dye my hair once a month, and the color washes off partially by the end of a month, but I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a "red hair" color.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »