Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, Light Copperish Gold 10DR, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Jun 21, 2009

Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.

Herbatint Light copperish gold 10DR

Posted by Reviewer2030195 on May 16, 2010

I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.

Great

Posted by 4998019824904529776 on Apr 11, 2014

I have recently finished chemo and my oncologist said I needed a natural hair color. The color was great with no mixing of other colors needed. It is more difficult to apply than drugstore hair colors, but found a way around it. Perhaps will be more difficult once my hair is longer (can't happen soon enough) but for now I am pleased. My hair is soft and feels as if there is no damage from the color. It did cover my grey and other colors that had popped us since the chemo. Will purchase again.