The Best!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Feb 15, 2011

Excellent!!!!! In my favorite list forever.

Herbatint permanent hair color.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jun 29, 2012

I have been using Herbatint for many years and find it very low chemical, but works well. I experiment with different colours and it is great to have a product which does not make me sick. In Australia this product costs around $23 AUD. It works out nearly half price buying it from iHerb, even with postage as it is light weight. At this price I can afford to experiment! Great product.

herbatint permanent hair color, light chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2624131 on Feb 12, 2009

this is the first time i used this product and i just washed my hair the it looks really nice and am happy with it. no strong smells, i am waiting to see how often i need this product.

It's a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2807037 on Oct 16, 2007

I love the color.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Dec 26, 2008

I have been using this product for about a year. I like the fact that it can cover my grey, and is easy to use. Since I'm just covering my roots, I can prepare only what I need. And because it is ammonia free, there is no harsh smell.

An all time favorite.....

Posted by Reviewer2909757 on Apr 01, 2009

product safe and gentle

Good color

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Apr 01, 2010

Easy to apply. Good dark color. A little itchy at first. Would be nice to have something that works well with no chemicals.

great colour

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

a gentle product that provides beautiful natural looking color ... unfortunately it only lasts 3-4 washes

Covers grey well, but.

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Mar 01, 2009

Color is darker than the normal 5N color in other natural hair color brands. Next time, I will try the 6N color to see if I can get the desired color.

NATURAL COLOR

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Mar 31, 2010

Cover grey but with a shade slightly lighter when it grows. The color are extremly natural. I love it!