I LOVE Herbatint!

Posted by Reviewer2543400 on Oct 20, 2008

This is a wonderful product!! I've used henna and it was such a messy and time-consuming process that I never wanted to use it again. Herbatint not only leaves my hair shiny and soft, but it's also really easy to use! Plus, it's cheaper and better for your hair than most store-bought hair dyes. I definitely recommend it!!!!

It works great with mature dredlocks!

Posted by Reviewer2990561 on Oct 04, 2010

I'm a black woman with long dredlocks (6-years old) that had begun to turn brown and golden brown at the ends because of the sun. I decided to use this product because I prefer the look of rich, black dredlocks, and my original hair color is closer to black than brown. I saw that someone (a black woman with very long and beautiful dredlocks) on youtube had used this product, and recommended it because it is mostly natural. For this reason, I decided to try it. I'd used black henna in the past, and though it looked great a week or two after I died it, I found that henna (months later) left this nasty, dirty looking residue in my locks. So, I just wanted to try something else, but more natural than regular hair dye. The application was easy, but if you have long dredlocks (mine are to the middle of my back, and i have a LOT of hair), I recommend getting two packages, as the amount in one box didn't fully cover my hair. I have a handful of strands I couldn't fully cover, BUT the rich black color of all my other locks just makes the brown ones look like highlights. Perfect!

great paint!

Posted by Fidelis on Jan 16, 2011

nice smells and good color hair. Holds no worse than usual ammonium paint, but does not burn your hair. I am very pleased with the product!

很天然的染发剂

Posted by Reviewer2422239 on May 03, 2010

几乎没有味道,也不刺激头部皮肤,我妈妈是敏感皮肤的人,用了一般染发剂就头皮发痒,不过用了这个没有出现发痒,所以我准备在全家推广Herbatint的草本染发剂,很棒的产品,着色效果也好

Nice product

Posted by swanna on Feb 10, 2014

Amazing grey hair coverage, shinning color effect and the smell is subtle. I have very long, thick and full hair, so just one pack was almost not enough. I recommend to use 1 + 1/2 in cases like mine, for better results.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 4995992869072098170 on Jul 01, 2014

After using the big name products for years, I was becoming increasingly disenchanted with the results: terrible damage to my hair, and colour that began to fade after just a few washes. By comparison, this product is brilliant! It has NO smell whatsoever, and offers amazing, lasting coverage and nourished hair. After washing the colour out, my hair felt terribly dry - even after using the conditioner in the box - but I applied more of my own conditioner, and then a leave-in conditioner during styling, and the results are gorgeous! I'm a huge fan and I'd recommend this to anyone who is unhappy with their current product. Disadvantage: it doesn't come in a squeezy bottle, and you have to mix it in your own container, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a small price to pay!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Sep 16, 2014

Covered the grey hair at the roots fully, no allergic reaction.

Recommended

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Sep 25, 2014

Color Black remains more than 3 weeks

great product

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 24, 2014

Have been using this product for 15 years. Still happy with it.

good

Posted by 5050450041301635239 on Apr 10, 2015

good