I LOVE Herbatint!

Posted by Reviewer2543400 on Oct 20, 2008

This is a wonderful product!! I've used henna and it was such a messy and time-consuming process that I never wanted to use it again. Herbatint not only leaves my hair shiny and soft, but it's also really easy to use! Plus, it's cheaper and better for your hair than most store-bought hair dyes. I definitely recommend it!!!!

It works great with mature dredlocks!

Posted by Reviewer2990561 on Oct 04, 2010

I'm a black woman with long dredlocks (6-years old) that had begun to turn brown and golden brown at the ends because of the sun. I decided to use this product because I prefer the look of rich, black dredlocks, and my original hair color is closer to black than brown. I saw that someone (a black woman with very long and beautiful dredlocks) on youtube had used this product, and recommended it because it is mostly natural. For this reason, I decided to try it. I'd used black henna in the past, and though it looked great a week or two after I died it, I found that henna (months later) left this nasty, dirty looking residue in my locks. So, I just wanted to try something else, but more natural than regular hair dye. The application was easy, but if you have long dredlocks (mine are to the middle of my back, and i have a LOT of hair), I recommend getting two packages, as the amount in one box didn't fully cover my hair. I have a handful of strands I couldn't fully cover, BUT the rich black color of all my other locks just makes the brown ones look like highlights. Perfect!

great paint!

Posted by Fidelis on Jan 16, 2011

nice smells and good color hair. Holds no worse than usual ammonium paint, but does not burn your hair. I am very pleased with the product!

很天然的染发剂

Posted by Reviewer2422239 on May 03, 2010

几乎没有味道,也不刺激头部皮肤,我妈妈是敏感皮肤的人,用了一般染发剂就头皮发痒,不过用了这个没有出现发痒,所以我准备在全家推广Herbatint的草本染发剂,很棒的产品,着色效果也好

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1130260 on Jul 30, 2010

This is the only haircolor that I didn't get an allergic reaction from. I've used many haircolor products for men but this one is great!

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1506257 on Aug 29, 2010

Nice color and shining. I like it very much.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1969055 on Sep 06, 2010

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2445298 on Sep 16, 2010

like it and use it a lot :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2224370 on Feb 10, 2009

Easy to use, no disgusting smell, the color is great.

Simply the best...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

All the others ruin my hair but this product actually makes my hair shiny and it stays shiny even after a few washings... no peroxide damage here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »