Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1333289 on Jul 27, 2011

i like this product very much,perfect black,shiny hair,100% covered grey hair.

great paint!

Posted by Fidelis on Jan 16, 2011

nice smells and good color hair. Holds no worse than usual ammonium paint, but does not burn your hair. I am very pleased with the product!

It works great with mature dredlocks!

Posted by Reviewer2990561 on Oct 04, 2010

I'm a black woman with long dredlocks (6-years old) that had begun to turn brown and golden brown at the ends because of the sun. I decided to use this product because I prefer the look of rich, black dredlocks, and my original hair color is closer to black than brown. I saw that someone (a black woman with very long and beautiful dredlocks) on youtube had used this product, and recommended it because it is mostly natural. For this reason, I decided to try it. I'd used black henna in the past, and though it looked great a week or two after I died it, I found that henna (months later) left this nasty, dirty looking residue in my locks. So, I just wanted to try something else, but more natural than regular hair dye. The application was easy, but if you have long dredlocks (mine are to the middle of my back, and i have a LOT of hair), I recommend getting two packages, as the amount in one box didn't fully cover my hair. I have a handful of strands I couldn't fully cover, BUT the rich black color of all my other locks just makes the brown ones look like highlights. Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2445298 on Sep 16, 2010

like it and use it a lot :)

nice

Posted by Reviewer1969055 on Sep 06, 2010

very nice

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1506257 on Aug 29, 2010

Nice color and shining. I like it very much.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1130260 on Jul 30, 2010

This is the only haircolor that I didn't get an allergic reaction from. I've used many haircolor products for men but this one is great!

很天然的染发剂

Posted by Reviewer2422239 on May 03, 2010

几乎没有味道,也不刺激头部皮肤,我妈妈是敏感皮肤的人,用了一般染发剂就头皮发痒,不过用了这个没有出现发痒,所以我准备在全家推广Herbatint的草本染发剂,很棒的产品,着色效果也好

Herbatint permanent

Posted by Reviewer3286693 on Jan 28, 2010

Excellent product - does not cause the irritating itching of the scalp as some other products. Have been using it for years. The price at iherb was the best among many.

seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1025387 on Nov 03, 2009

seems to work well and comforting to know it has fewer harmful elements

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »