10% Off Orders Over $40!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4D Golden Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Beautiful color.

Posted by 4points on Aug 29, 2007

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!

Love this herbal haircolor

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Jul 12, 2014

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

Posted by 5354738722180519300 on Aug 19, 2013

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Good

Posted by Reviewer1574306 on Aug 18, 2011

This dye is good, no strong smells, and gentle on hair. However, my mistake of picking a color to dark for my hair. Otherwise, it is a good product. One thing I didn't like is when I recieved it, the box was a little soaked in the corner cause it spilled a bit. I think plastic bags aren't good packaging. iHerb should invest in better packaging.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 30, 2012

I have been using this product for some time. Easy to use and good coverage. Leave hair feeling soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »