I think I found what I was looking for...

Posted by Reviewer2436961 on Feb 03, 2009

This conditioner combined with Herbatint color is a solution that I was looking for for a long time - to be able to color your hair and improve it the same time. Excellent duo!

Comments on Royal Cream

Posted by Reviewer2352709 on Dec 27, 2009

I have been purchasing this product in my home store but decided to order it from you instead this time. From the very beginning, I have thought it was the best. Thank you so much for doing your homework and making one of the best products on the market. I would recommend it to anyone!

The best hair product on the market!

Posted by Reviewer3061240 on Feb 15, 2010

Makes your hair come alive, makes it shiny, smooth, manageble.

Amazing Natural Hair Repair

Posted by Reviewer3107946 on Aug 10, 2010

I started using Royal Cream after I did a chemical relaxer on my curly hair. My hair is thin anyway and the relaxer did some damage. This conditioner is pretty amazing. It not only healed my hair but made the texture softer. I absolutely love this product. The ingredients are all natural in the version I bought. Be careful and check the ingredients before you buy.

good and gentle

Posted by MukMas on Dec 06, 2010

first time buying, am optimistic

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2638426 on Mar 22, 2010

excellent!

Wonderful Aroma!

Posted by Reviewer1531190 on May 30, 2011

I can't say much about what it does for my hair. It's just too soon too tell. I can say that I love how it smells and it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on my hair or scalp.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

used both this brand and the Naturtint protective cream. Liked them both and not certain if one is better then the other. leaves hair soft and shiny.

It's a staple

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on May 07, 2009

Love this conditioner. It is a staple.

Deep conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 25, 2009

This is the same as the little packet of hair conditioner that comes with Herbatint ammonia free hair dye and it is great at detangling dyed and course hair. I use it once every couple of weeks between dyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »