July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Herbavita Line, Royal Cream, 6.80 fl oz (200 ml)

Best conditioner on the planet

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Oct 26, 2011

This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. My curly coarse hair comes out soft & shiny, & it really tones down the frizz.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3274639 on Dec 03, 2011

Leaves my hair so soft and silky! And smooth and shiny! I love this!

Amazing Natural Hair Repair

Posted by Reviewer3107946 on Aug 10, 2010

I started using Royal Cream after I did a chemical relaxer on my curly hair. My hair is thin anyway and the relaxer did some damage. This conditioner is pretty amazing. It not only healed my hair but made the texture softer. I absolutely love this product. The ingredients are all natural in the version I bought. Be careful and check the ingredients before you buy.

Best I've found for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1978677 on Apr 14, 2012

I have short, thin hair which I color. Most conditioners make my hair flat or sticky and I'd often unintentionally end up with lopsided, spiky hair. Royal Cream conditioner is the only remotely natural product I've found that makes my hair feel soft and silky and look natural. The only other conditioner that does a similar job is a Redken Color Extend, which is not a natural product -- and I think Royal Cream may actually work better.

Amazing!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Jun 10, 2012

This is probably my favorite conditioner of all time! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smelling incredible! I also love that there are so few ingredients in it.