July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 5R Light Copper Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good coverage

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Sep 30, 2009

I am trying this color to cover grey and my normally dark brown hair. I agree with other reviewers that the colors tend to be darker than pictured. Since I have to touch up roots frequently, this is a very affordable product and you do not have to use the entire box.

great color

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Oct 12, 2010

It does come out a shade darker than expected, but great coverage of grey and it doesn't burn like color with ammonia.

Satisfaction guaranteed

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 20, 2014

When I first opened the box and saw the contents, I was a bit sceptical about it. However, the result surprised me in a good way. The hair (and most importantly, the roots) was evenly coloured. It's a little too red, though, but I don't mind. Still looks beautiful on me.