Herbatint, Permanent Herbal HairColor Gel, 10N Platinum Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Might try something else...

Posted by Reviewer2380219 on Apr 07, 2010

This product did not seem to give me the results I anticipated, which was to achieve at least a medium to light brownish color and the covering of the little of gray hairs I have around my hairline. My hair color just went up a couple of steps and the gray hairs appeared unchanged. Admittedly, I have dry dark brown hair and it is relatively coarse, so perhaps those factors contributed to the result. My hair felt hard as I washed it out, but the sample conditioner that came with the kit soften it. Regardless, I appreciate the easy ordering process, fast shipping and suitable packaging.