Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Dec 14, 2010

Probably a safer product. Easy to use. For the price, it should work much better.

Good but still yellowish

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Aug 03, 2012

Normally I can use any brand hair color and even with bigger roots it will work perfectly blending with the previous coloring. This one did leave yellowish/brownish tone. Really wanted this to work - package lasts for two roots colorings and does not have the horrible smell from commercial products.

Not in love with

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Aug 30, 2013

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it.Only did a test patch.

its almossssssst there

Posted by Ambrosine on Feb 17, 2014

It does not exactly give you the BLONDE color. I just used it over my naturally brunette hair but it did not work soooooooooo well.

great results but brings out scalp irritations

Posted by 5598615561609558475 on Aug 27, 2016

This is a great colour for me and i like the results it gives me. I use an old toothbrush to apply it and a plastic bag on my head to set (it doesnt come with any supplies) but that works. Only problem is that i noticed after using it my eczema on my scalp can be brought out again. Be careful if you have scalp irritations.

too mild and poor color

Posted by 5262230044867072426 on Dec 03, 2016

though i have a fairly dark hair root (dark brown), the product was unable to reach light brown color noting the package no. is platinum blond. when i used the same product from Garnier -for example- my hair turned to copper color.