Herbatint, Permanent Herbal HairColor Gel, 10N Platinum Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews
Reviews 5-star

A great toner

Posted by Reviewer2943233 From Missouri on Mar 25, 2011

I'd used Herbatint's Lightest Copper Blonde (10 DR) for a couple of years, which provided the perfect light copper color for me; but my hair started grabbing too much color, making the red too intense. I took a chance and mixed in Platinum 10N (the only shade lighter than I was using), at about 4 parts copper to one part platinum. It worked perfectly. Just the right color again--very natural. Interestingly, a white streak of hair at my top front hairline that used to take the copper color now stays almost platinum but with a goldish tinge. I like it!

The reviews are important for this one

Posted by Reviewer1246815 From Australia on Nov 07, 2011

As others said, it was no where near platinum blonde. I had never dyed, dark blonde hair and my hair turned out a couple of shades lighter with a slight orange tinge. Nevertheless, I like it! It was funny, my hair actually became lighter as time went on in the days after the procedure! Yes, I would use it again.

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah From Norway on Aug 02, 2010

I gave this a try because i am allergic to the usual hair dyes. First off all, this smells absolutley like nothing when you put it on. That is great because your eyes wont sting. And the color and lightning i got from this hair dye was amazing. It lightned my hair more than i expected. (I have dark blond hair and this made my hair a light blond) I did not get any yellow parts, the color was even. My friend also told me that my hair had a great shine.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1498177 From California on Oct 25, 2007

Easy to use, great color and lightning, and my hair felt WONDERFUL after use. Nice to get away from the harsh chemicals of other products. It lifted my color more than I expected, so I may mix with a darker color next time.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3166039 From Tennessee on Aug 01, 2008

Didn't make me platinum (I am a natural level 7)on the first go so if debating between level 9 and 10, go with 10.