10N Platinum Blonde

Posted by 5721350920531967195 on Jan 10, 2016

wonderful product. covers grey completely. Great platinum Blond color. Definitely recommend trying it.

Loved it

Posted by siiiiiv on Oct 19, 2015

I loved this color! It was mild to my scalp, and my hair is now perfectly platinum blonde. I was already light blonde natyrally. People need to understand that if you have dark blonde or darker it will not turn your hair platinum blonde! It will get lighter, but not even close to platinum. It's a long process, and it takes a few rounds of bleach and at least one colorig after to get darker hair to a platinum blonde. This hairdye is wonderful. Very happy with my results, and as always - very happy with iherb :-)

Herbatint

Posted by 5545787472630014624 on Jan 10, 2015

Herbatint colour was perfect Platinum Blonde as stated. As I haven't coloured my hair for a few years I was slightly apprehensive but no need to be, I am very happy with the product and Herbatint will be my hair colour choice from now on.

Best tints

Posted by Reviewer1848725 on May 27, 2014

Love herbatint colours, safer and last longer than regular colours.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on May 23, 2014

I was a little worried that the platinum would look kind of grey in my hair but it turned out a nice, light blond color. My hair is naturally a light blond but has gotten a little dingy looking as I've gotten older and this has lightened it up a lot and is very natural looking. Very happy with this and will buy regularly now.

perfect for my hair, best ever

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 27, 2014

my hair in front and around the face is very light silver grey, the rest is medium blonde but my roots are darker, this color gives me a beautful light blonde color all over, so happy with it,

Very nice color

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I have just tried this brand for the first time and am very impressed with the results. It smelled nice, did not damage my scalp and the color turned out just like in the picture, better than what I get in the salon. I plan to use it regularly.

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Posted by 5193060641477380315 on Nov 25, 2013

Thank you and I hope to deal with you. Soon

Will buy again :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

I don't dye my hair often, only once every 6 months. this hair color don't smell as badly as the commercial ones. The only con is it has phenoxyethanol in it, but still, its the most natural i could find for my hair color and price range.

Super colour

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

I've had all sorts of comments about my hair. One person said that I had Marilyn Monroe coloured hair :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »