Herbatint, Permanent Herbal HairColor Gel, 10N Platinum Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Super colour

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013

I've had all sorts of comments about my hair. One person said that I had Marilyn Monroe coloured hair :)

Very nice color

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I have just tried this brand for the first time and am very impressed with the results. It smelled nice, did not damage my scalp and the color turned out just like in the picture, better than what I get in the salon. I plan to use it regularly.

perfect for my hair, best ever

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 27, 2014

my hair in front and around the face is very light silver grey, the rest is medium blonde but my roots are darker, this color gives me a beautful light blonde color all over, so happy with it,

This was for my mom

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Dec 27, 2010

I don't know her opinion.. I use same brand different color and this brand is perfect..

Good but still yellowish

Posted by Reviewer1720224 on Aug 03, 2012

Normally I can use any brand hair color and even with bigger roots it will work perfectly blending with the previous coloring. This one did leave yellowish/brownish tone. Really wanted this to work - package lasts for two roots colorings and does not have the horrible smell from commercial products.