New To iHerb?

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 2N, Brown, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3337385 on Jun 03, 2009

This is really good for conditioning. It really is almost black or a very dark brown. I will go lighter next time. I do like Herbatint though.

almost black

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Sep 01, 2013

Its definitely not brown more like black and after a couple of weeks its dark brown. I have used Herbatint for over a year and their haircolours are great but don't use the 2n if you don't want black/darkbrown. I had dyed my hair red before so it might have had something to do with that also

Herbatint hair dye

Posted by Reviewer1418033 on Mar 14, 2014

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Jan 10, 2014

This is a great product with 100 % coverage of grey hair, holds well. A lot less harsh chemicals than many other product and leaves hair lovely and shiney.

Hair product

Posted by Reviewer3131257 on Dec 15, 2009

I have recently required a permanent rather than semi permanent color. This is the best I have come across. My hair can tolerate frequent use without any damage.