Herbatint - 2N Brown

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Aug 24, 2008

Excellent product. Great coverage and non irritating on my scalp. Conditioner leaves hair really soft.

Fantastic for those with dye allergies!

Posted by Reviewer2719290 on Feb 19, 2012

I suffer from light eczema and have it on my scalp too. Traditional hair color irritates and itches terribly! This ammonia free dye has been the best. I even take it to my hairdresser when i need a cut and color!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Apr 23, 2011

Like it. Hair paints very well. The colour keeps hold really long.

Herbatint hair dye

Posted by Reviewer1418033 on Mar 14, 2014

I have psoriasis and this actually helps it. It also covers the grey and doesn't seem to have chemicals. When I get chemicals on my skin, I can taste them in my mouth ( I know weird) and it doesn't happen with this. the price is right and it makes my hair look like it's ( pre grey) natural colour.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Jan 10, 2014

This is a great product with 100 % coverage of grey hair, holds well. A lot less harsh chemicals than many other product and leaves hair lovely and shiney.

Beautiful colour but changes the hair's texture

Posted by Aderyn on Jan 22, 2016

Bought this for my mum in her 60s. Her hair was almost 60% white and she has very sensitive scalp which is why she never colours it. She was willing to try this since it was a no Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens, vegan and cruelty free product. So I'll break it down: The good: 1. Easy to apply, the gel texture makes it very easy to control - no drips and messes 2. There's none of that awful smell, in fact I think it smells quite mint-ish... 3. Really gives full coverage of the whites 4. Colour is very natural and doesn't fade into awful looking shades. 5. The conditioner is amazing! (Led me to buying 2 bottles of it) 6. Quite an economic application. The box says it's enough for 2 applications and it's true to it's words. It comes in bottles with measurement indicators on it so you pour out what you need and can keep the rest for your next use. 7. The price I got this for here was half what I found it to be sold for at the local stores The bad: 1. It changes the texture of the hair. It makes it so dry and stiff, it's like straw. The conditioner helps but even after a month it's the same. Just dry and quite lifeless. The verdict: Mum loved it at first, so much that we got another box for keeping but now she's decided she won't use it anymore because the aesthetics simply isn’t worth the texture the haircolour leaves her hair with.

Too Dark!

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Apr 23, 2014

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

good

Posted by 5050450041301635239 on Apr 10, 2015

good

Covers grey

Posted by 4641573909695035452 on Jun 09, 2015

I mix it with 5C ash colour, and it workes excellent! It covers grey and one bottle lasts for several colourings of regrowth.

Better Hair Health

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Jan 18, 2017

I've been coloring my hair for over 20 years now. During that time, I've tried lots of high end brands including those from Asian countries but my fine hair was always in damaged state. Since I've found Herbatint from IHerb, friends and families are commenting how shiny and healthy my hair is. I recommend this product to anyone who colors their hair!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »