July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 1-star

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1808926 on Sep 21, 2010

Immediately after this Herbatint hair color was applied, my scalp became very itchy and red. I realized I had developed an allergic reaction to this product. Besides, it did not work on grey hair.

burns scalp bad

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

dried out my hair terribly!!!

Posted by 5033430970362654506 on Jul 21, 2013

i am writing this just after I used this product. Okay it did cover the grey completely but it dried out my hair terribly! Just after I washed off the gel the hair was coarse like wire! and rough to touch! I was so scared and then I put on the royal cream provided in the packge. It did improve a bit but still so dry and I am now using a treatment on my hair to try to rescue it. I will never buy this again. I;ve tried many dyes but this is the worst in terms of drying out my hair like wire! the star is for covering the grey but i only hv 10% grey. PS. I did look at the leaflet and follow the instructions.