Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Dye - All natural, but pick a lighter color

Posted by 4652186627909997940 on Dec 07, 2012

The color was easy to use and had little odor. You may want to purchase a hair color bottle to apply the dye with because it does not come with anything. If you are dying your whole head and you have a lot of hair, you may have to use two kits. I have thick long hair, so one would not saturate all my hair. Luckily, I purchased two kits so I mixed them both up. The color is not Chestnut though, it is black. I would really recommend going one to two shades lighter. Next time I am mixing 5N and 6N and I normally have very dark brown hair.

Gentle on my hair

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Nov 02, 2008

I colored my hair with this product three times, and I am impressed with the result. It doesn't burn my sculp or dry up my hair. I have been coloring my gray hair for almost 15 years. All other products I had used kept my hair smooth and shiny only for the first several days while the effect of the attached conditioners had continued. And soon after that, my hair started getting visibly dry and my sculp constantly itchy. Highly commendable product.

Great line.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 24, 2008

I have used herbatint color for a while, I have some gray and I use it often and it doesn't fry my hair. It is a much safer alternative to other hair dye. The dye smells much more pleasant that other dyes.

Very dark

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

Easy to use. The color covers good and it is very longlasting (also to your skin, so be careful when applying). But it is very dark, almost black.

Wash out well.

Posted by Reviewer1837002 on Aug 24, 2012

Needs to be washed out well as can leave sediment. Colors well. Great, can be used for regrowth without using all the product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »