Good Dye - All natural, but pick a lighter color

Posted by 4652186627909997940 on Dec 07, 2012

The color was easy to use and had little odor. You may want to purchase a hair color bottle to apply the dye with because it does not come with anything. If you are dying your whole head and you have a lot of hair, you may have to use two kits. I have thick long hair, so one would not saturate all my hair. Luckily, I purchased two kits so I mixed them both up. The color is not Chestnut though, it is black. I would really recommend going one to two shades lighter. Next time I am mixing 5N and 6N and I normally have very dark brown hair.

Gentle on my hair

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Nov 02, 2008

I colored my hair with this product three times, and I am impressed with the result. It doesn't burn my sculp or dry up my hair. I have been coloring my gray hair for almost 15 years. All other products I had used kept my hair smooth and shiny only for the first several days while the effect of the attached conditioners had continued. And soon after that, my hair started getting visibly dry and my sculp constantly itchy. Highly commendable product.

Great line.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 24, 2008

I have used herbatint color for a while, I have some gray and I use it often and it doesn't fry my hair. It is a much safer alternative to other hair dye. The dye smells much more pleasant that other dyes.

Very dark

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

Easy to use. The color covers good and it is very longlasting (also to your skin, so be careful when applying). But it is very dark, almost black.

Wash out well.

Posted by Reviewer1837002 on Aug 24, 2012

Needs to be washed out well as can leave sediment. Colors well. Great, can be used for regrowth without using all the product.

Works fine, good color

Posted by Reviewer1820391 on Oct 15, 2007

Since I acquired an allergy to regular hair dye, I used Herbatint. It did the job, I had a lot of compliments, more than I would have thought. However, the little bottle of, I don't know,cream rinse they put with it makes my hair look bad, so I don't use it and use a regular conditioner.

Works good, but a little too good!

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

Used this as a less toxic alternative hair color while I was pregnant. Works just as good as commercial brands, but I only give this 4 stars because the color did not give me the rich brown I anticipated-- the result was a dark, almost black color that LASTED until I could grow it out!

nice

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Nov 24, 2013

nice haircolor that feels good on the hair and covers white hair fairly good.

Herbatint

Posted by 5730545154556038503 on Dec 11, 2013

I am not yet use the product, but the price are reasonable.

good

Posted by 5372101526048738867 on May 23, 2016

this product cover gray 100% and same my hair color, but have bad smell