Herbatint

Posted by 5730545154556038503 on Dec 11, 2013

I am not yet use the product, but the price are reasonable.

nice

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Nov 24, 2013

nice haircolor that feels good on the hair and covers white hair fairly good.

Works good, but a little too good!

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

Used this as a less toxic alternative hair color while I was pregnant. Works just as good as commercial brands, but I only give this 4 stars because the color did not give me the rich brown I anticipated-- the result was a dark, almost black color that LASTED until I could grow it out!

Good Dye - All natural, but pick a lighter color

Posted by 4652186627909997940 on Dec 07, 2012

The color was easy to use and had little odor. You may want to purchase a hair color bottle to apply the dye with because it does not come with anything. If you are dying your whole head and you have a lot of hair, you may have to use two kits. I have thick long hair, so one would not saturate all my hair. Luckily, I purchased two kits so I mixed them both up. The color is not Chestnut though, it is black. I would really recommend going one to two shades lighter. Next time I am mixing 5N and 6N and I normally have very dark brown hair.

Wash out well.

Posted by Reviewer1837002 on Aug 24, 2012

Needs to be washed out well as can leave sediment. Colors well. Great, can be used for regrowth without using all the product.

Very dark

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

Easy to use. The color covers good and it is very longlasting (also to your skin, so be careful when applying). But it is very dark, almost black.

Good choice

Posted by smiley on Apr 13, 2012

First time that I tested anything else than colourings at/from hairdressers. This was worth it! Covers grey hair, doesn't irritate the scalp and gives beautiful color and shine. Only minus from somewhat difficult aplying because of the runny texture.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Nov 26, 2011

I have a few greys here and there. Going on week 5 and starting to see them peak through. Great color and great shine though. Did leave on longer than what was said, thinking it would cover more grey, but my hair when rinsed initially felt very, very dry. Totally scared me! But with extra initial conditioning, it has been very soft. No damage or drying like traditional dyes.

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2517810 on Jun 14, 2011

The color is great, but it made my hair tips soooo dry... they are like straw ((

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2565050 on Apr 12, 2011

I have been using this for grey hair and what I like about it is that you can use half of the product on the root of your hair and leave the other half for next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »