July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2952443 on Jun 26, 2008

I've been using this brand for about a year now. I love that it doesn't have a lot of the chemicals that most hair dyes have. It's very gentle & doesn't even have any sort of harsh smell, yet it provides great natural-looking color. It always leaves my hair looking even shinier and softer than before I used it.

best natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer1227996 on Jul 02, 2008

I've tried others, but feel this brand is most protective to my hair. The color is very good (dark and true), covers gray, and most importantly doesn't make my hair fall out like the other brands. The only thing I don't like is their conditioner--seems a little gummy to me, but I may try it again in different weather conditions. Also be aware that the number/letter system for hair color varies among brands, so a 3N in one isn't the same in another line. Check the color charts.

EXCELLENT FOR SENSITIVE SCALP!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is by far THE BEST natural haircolor I have tried...and I have tried at least 1/2 a dozen. It colors the grey completely, stays shiney throughout the 4 weeks and thickens my hair. I love it!

Natural color

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010

I'm a real stickler when it comes to hair looking artificially colored—it really bothers me, that is, when it's supposed to look natural. Herbatint is the most natural looking color out there. The application isn't the most convenient (you have to put it in a bowl and smear it on your head)—there's no applicator. But, considering the end results, it's so worth it.

Great hair color

Posted by Reviewer1403701 on Mar 29, 2007

This is really easy to use, has no ammonia, covers gray well and doesn't damage over time. I have long hair, but only touch up my roots each time, so each box is good for two applications.