Great line.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 24, 2008

I have used herbatint color for a while, I have some gray and I use it often and it doesn't fry my hair. It is a much safer alternative to other hair dye. The dye smells much more pleasant that other dyes.

Herbatinit

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Sep 14, 2012

I really liked the scent, ease of use and the shade it turned out. However it washed out very quickly for me....alot of color was gone after 5 shampoos.

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1808926 on Sep 21, 2010

Immediately after this Herbatint hair color was applied, my scalp became very itchy and red. I realized I had developed an allergic reaction to this product. Besides, it did not work on grey hair.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1758226 on Jul 14, 2009

I have used Herbatint color for many years and absolutely love it. It covers the gray, leaves my hair shiny and rich and does not smell like all the other commercial dyes.

NO more gray hair!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

Safe, gentle and works absolutely perfectly on gray hair too. Price is quite fair. Follow directions and you'll be impressed by the results for sure.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2506909 on Oct 05, 2011

Have been using Herbatint for years. It does not damage my hair like hair coloring products with peroxide and does not smell. I mix equal parts Chestnut and Copper Chestnut to cover grey - leave on for about 45 minutes to an hour. Color is very rich.

perfect choice!

Posted by Reviewer2062154 on Sep 29, 2008

The gels are easy to use for highlighting. since my hair was faded to a few shades lighter, i used the regular chestnut at the roots only, combing it though for just a minute or so. then the next day i mixed the mahogany chestnut with a tad of the regular chestnut in the sink and just picked out some strands and ran the color through. Instead of the herbal tint conditioner, i chose an organic one. I plan to continue experimenting and am delighted to access this product at this price

Very dark

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Jun 27, 2012

Easy to use. The color covers good and it is very longlasting (also to your skin, so be careful when applying). But it is very dark, almost black.

good hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

Good colour and doesn't have an unpleasant smell or fumes.

Great haircolor

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jul 03, 2013

It's very weird but there is no smell of this color, the color exactly matches of his description, nice for use, very gentle and it provides great natural-looking color.