Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Gentle on my hair

Posted by Reviewer2773484 on Nov 02, 2008

I colored my hair with this product three times, and I am impressed with the result. It doesn't burn my sculp or dry up my hair. I have been coloring my gray hair for almost 15 years. All other products I had used kept my hair smooth and shiny only for the first several days while the effect of the attached conditioners had continued. And soon after that, my hair started getting visibly dry and my sculp constantly itchy. Highly commendable product.

This is a fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3327002 on Aug 23, 2008

With all the news of scary commercial hair dyes... This is an ammonia free product that really does give good gray coverage and lasts a long time!

Great hair color

Posted by Reviewer1403701 on Mar 29, 2007

This is really easy to use, has no ammonia, covers gray well and doesn't damage over time. I have long hair, but only touch up my roots each time, so each box is good for two applications.

Would repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Dec 17, 2007

This works well to cover gray hair. I mix it with 6D to get my color. Since I've been using this, my hair no longer falls out when I color it. The smell is inoffensive and it feels good to know that I'm not using harsh, harmful chemicals on my hair and scalp anymore. Great product!

perfect choice!

Posted by Reviewer2062154 on Sep 29, 2008

The gels are easy to use for highlighting. since my hair was faded to a few shades lighter, i used the regular chestnut at the roots only, combing it though for just a minute or so. then the next day i mixed the mahogany chestnut with a tad of the regular chestnut in the sink and just picked out some strands and ran the color through. Instead of the herbal tint conditioner, i chose an organic one. I plan to continue experimenting and am delighted to access this product at this price