Herbatint

Posted by 5730545154556038503 on Dec 11, 2013

I am not yet use the product, but the price are reasonable.

nice

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Nov 24, 2013

nice haircolor that feels good on the hair and covers white hair fairly good.

Excellent

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Nov 14, 2013

This is the only hair colour I've used for the past year and it is fantastic; the best I've ever used. It covers greys very well, doesn't fade quickly, gives the hair a nice shine, and I love that it is natural. Also, I have shoulder-length hair, and one box lasts me up to three uses, especially if I use it to touch up roots. Would recommend and will continue to repurchase.

didn't try

Posted by twistik on Nov 01, 2013

but i am sure it good because it have not a lot of chemistry

dried out my hair terribly!!!

Posted by 5033430970362654506 on Jul 21, 2013

i am writing this just after I used this product. Okay it did cover the grey completely but it dried out my hair terribly! Just after I washed off the gel the hair was coarse like wire! and rough to touch! I was so scared and then I put on the royal cream provided in the packge. It did improve a bit but still so dry and I am now using a treatment on my hair to try to rescue it. I will never buy this again. I;ve tried many dyes but this is the worst in terms of drying out my hair like wire! the star is for covering the grey but i only hv 10% grey. PS. I did look at the leaflet and follow the instructions.

Great haircolor

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jul 03, 2013

It's very weird but there is no smell of this color, the color exactly matches of his description, nice for use, very gentle and it provides great natural-looking color.

Works good, but a little too good!

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jun 18, 2013

Used this as a less toxic alternative hair color while I was pregnant. Works just as good as commercial brands, but I only give this 4 stars because the color did not give me the rich brown I anticipated-- the result was a dark, almost black color that LASTED until I could grow it out!

burns scalp bad

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 02, 2013

gooood

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 26, 2013

the color is lovely and it looks natural too. doesn't have a chemical smell, easy to use.

good hair colour

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

Good colour and doesn't have an unpleasant smell or fumes.