Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2145031 on Dec 21, 2011

The product is absolutely wonderful and natural which is the main reason why I buy it. Buying from you is always easy and it doesn't take long till I get my stuff at home. Thanks a lot for a great service!

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer2096966 on Nov 26, 2011

I have a few greys here and there. Going on week 5 and starting to see them peak through. Great color and great shine though. Did leave on longer than what was said, thinking it would cover more grey, but my hair when rinsed initially felt very, very dry. Totally scared me! But with extra initial conditioning, it has been very soft. No damage or drying like traditional dyes.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Nov 09, 2011

excellent color retention, no nasty chemicals!!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2506909 on Oct 05, 2011

Have been using Herbatint for years. It does not damage my hair like hair coloring products with peroxide and does not smell. I mix equal parts Chestnut and Copper Chestnut to cover grey - leave on for about 45 minutes to an hour. Color is very rich.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3140721 on Aug 15, 2011

Easy product to apply and healthy for your hair and healthy for your wallet...I saved $50 already from not visiting my local salon!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2756159 on Aug 08, 2011

I have been using this product for about a year as I became allergic to store bought. The color stays true and I have ALOT of grey. It does give enough, but my hair is getting longer and I sometimes wonder if I will have enough.

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2517810 on Jun 14, 2011

The color is great, but it made my hair tips soooo dry... they are like straw ((

Good hair color

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

non itchi, non sensitive, very nice color

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2565050 on Apr 12, 2011

I have been using this for grey hair and what I like about it is that you can use half of the product on the root of your hair and leave the other half for next time.

good!