intensive color

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on Mar 19, 2014

The color is very intensive and dark, I love it. It truly lasts and is very easy to use. I also love the little conditioner-portion that comes with it.

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best one my girlfriend has tried. Unlike other hair tints, this one doesn't produce itchiness. NO strong (chemical) odor too. And the color is excellent. 6/5.

Excellent

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Nov 14, 2013

This is the only hair colour I've used for the past year and it is fantastic; the best I've ever used. It covers greys very well, doesn't fade quickly, gives the hair a nice shine, and I love that it is natural. Also, I have shoulder-length hair, and one box lasts me up to three uses, especially if I use it to touch up roots. Would recommend and will continue to repurchase.

Good hair color

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Apr 21, 2011

non itchi, non sensitive, very nice color

gooood

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 26, 2013

the color is lovely and it looks natural too. doesn't have a chemical smell, easy to use.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1761618 on Oct 07, 2010

Excellent product

I love this color!

Posted by Reviewer1038252 on Sep 01, 2009

I just tried it and I love this color and product. I used it with the 4r color and it covered my greys and gave me a very balanced color. I will use again!

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

i just believe this product is more safte than domestic.

from Russia

Posted by moonana on Feb 24, 2012

Bought it for my mother. It's great! Covers all the grey hair, stays on (I mean it doesn't change color or something...) For short hair can be used twice. The color is very dark brown, on sun light it has beaitiful shinybrown tone. Will perchase it again!

I always use this and love it.

Posted by Reviewer2443967 on Feb 02, 2012

This is so easy to apply and does not make a lot of mess in the shower room which was my main concern. It also rinse out very easily and after applying it, my hair looks so shiny and managable although that lasts only for a couple of days... Over all, I like it and will be using it.