Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 4N, Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

gooood

Posted by Reviewer2052414 From Israel on Feb 26, 2013

the color is lovely and it looks natural too. doesn't have a chemical smell, easy to use.

no more grey

Posted by Reviewer2733623 From Australia on Aug 08, 2012

I used this with a mixture of d6 and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 6d to get the highlights. My friend just used the Chestnut alone and it came out with pink purple tones. I recommend using it with a highlight colour mixed in to get a colour highlight.

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2145031 From Sweden on Dec 21, 2011

The product is absolutely wonderful and natural which is the main reason why I buy it. Buying from you is always easy and it doesn't take long till I get my stuff at home. Thanks a lot for a great service!

I always use this and love it.

Posted by Reviewer2443967 From Georgia on Feb 02, 2012

This is so easy to apply and does not make a lot of mess in the shower room which was my main concern. It also rinse out very easily and after applying it, my hair looks so shiny and managable although that lasts only for a couple of days... Over all, I like it and will be using it.

from Russia

Posted by moonana From Russian Federation on Feb 24, 2012

Bought it for my mother. It's great! Covers all the grey hair, stays on (I mean it doesn't change color or something...) For short hair can be used twice. The color is very dark brown, on sun light it has beaitiful shinybrown tone. Will perchase it again!