Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1761618 on Oct 07, 2010

Excellent product

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1808926 on Sep 21, 2010

Immediately after this Herbatint hair color was applied, my scalp became very itchy and red. I realized I had developed an allergic reaction to this product. Besides, it did not work on grey hair.

Best Haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Sep 19, 2010

I've tried several natural haircolors and none of them give my hair the shine and thickness of Herbatint. I have lots of very stubborn grey and it covers exceptionally well. No longer able to use salon dyes, this has not caused ANY itching, redness or dry scalp. Great product!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best one my girlfriend has tried. Unlike other hair tints, this one doesn't produce itchiness. NO strong (chemical) odor too. And the color is excellent. 6/5.

Used it for years

Posted by Reviewer2035673 on Jun 09, 2010

This is my regular product of choice. I noticed the price has gone up but the price point and good ingredients are reasons for use of this product.

Herbatint 4N review

Posted by Reviewer2201001 on May 09, 2010

First time using this product and it's great. The color comes out darker than the swatch-dark brown as oppose to chestnut. Compare to other brand, I was very surprise that this brand didn't make my hair fall out like other brand. It's gentle on my hair and it doesn't smell at all. My hair is dry though, but I'm very satisfy. I will order this again and it cover my grey very well. Two thumbs up!

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Apr 20, 2010

Pros: It did work and did color my grey (hence the two stars). Cons: 1) It really stunk of a pukey kind of smell, yes not ammonia but I didn't like this smell either. 2) My hair came out much darker, almost black, didn't suit my skin coloring. It has faded/washed out somewhat now, after 4 weeks, so it's looking better from that perspective. 3) However, my worst complaint is that it made some of my hair fall out! I have been losing about a dozen plus hairs a day since using this product. My hair was fine before, so I attribute the hair loss to some reaction between my scalp and this product.

Natural color

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Feb 17, 2010

I'm a real stickler when it comes to hair looking artificially colored—it really bothers me, that is, when it's supposed to look natural. Herbatint is the most natural looking color out there. The application isn't the most convenient (you have to put it in a bowl and smear it on your head)—there's no applicator. But, considering the end results, it's so worth it.

Cover my grey hair

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Nov 13, 2009

It works great, and totally cover my grey hair. Chestnut it very dark brown. I prefer Light Chestnus

I love this color!

Posted by Reviewer1038252 on Sep 01, 2009

I just tried it and I love this color and product. I used it with the 4r color and it covered my greys and gave me a very balanced color. I will use again!