Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1555608 on Dec 07, 2014

A great low chemical permanent hair colour - I never use anything else now. Can get 2 applications out of 1 packet

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 25, 2015

i just believe this product is more safte than domestic.

Recommended product!

Posted by 4993593499693851692 on Jan 23, 2016

Colour stay, no hair loss, no smell and easy to apply! I use 3N and 4N to cover my white hair.

Herbatint 4N review

Posted by Reviewer2201001 on May 09, 2010

First time using this product and it's great. The color comes out darker than the swatch-dark brown as oppose to chestnut. Compare to other brand, I was very surprise that this brand didn't make my hair fall out like other brand. It's gentle on my hair and it doesn't smell at all. My hair is dry though, but I'm very satisfy. I will order this again and it cover my grey very well. Two thumbs up!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jun 15, 2010

This is the best one my girlfriend has tried. Unlike other hair tints, this one doesn't produce itchiness. NO strong (chemical) odor too. And the color is excellent. 6/5.

Best Haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Sep 19, 2010

I've tried several natural haircolors and none of them give my hair the shine and thickness of Herbatint. I have lots of very stubborn grey and it covers exceptionally well. No longer able to use salon dyes, this has not caused ANY itching, redness or dry scalp. Great product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on Nov 09, 2011

excellent color retention, no nasty chemicals!!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2756159 on Aug 08, 2011

I have been using this product for about a year as I became allergic to store bought. The color stays true and I have ALOT of grey. It does give enough, but my hair is getting longer and I sometimes wonder if I will have enough.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3140721 on Aug 15, 2011

Easy product to apply and healthy for your hair and healthy for your wallet...I saved $50 already from not visiting my local salon!

Excellent product