great product, gets me lots of compliments

Posted by Reviewer2381151 on Apr 12, 2009

I have been using Herbatint to color my hair for many years. It is gentle and I think it actually improves the texture of my curly hair. I mix 4R and 7M in equal proportions - the browner shade gives a base for the red tones to hold on to (red tones alone tend to look either purple or orange, and wash out quickly). This mix also hides the gray hairs well. I get compliments all the time on my hair color - men think its natural and women want to know where I get it done. I ordered this product from iHerb many times - it always comes quickly and it the lowest price around. Thanks! Tina

Have been using these wonderful products for years

Posted by Reviewer1991304 on Jul 28, 2009

I use the haircolor products because they do not damage my hair and have no ammonia or other obnoxious smell. I have short dark brown hair with lots of grey and white, so I mix this with equal amount of 4N - chestnut. Need the chestnut to penetrate the grey and white because the copper chestnut alone will eventually turn the grey/white hairs pink. Also use the conditioner and shampoo. Because my hair is short I use 3 caps of each color and then 6 caps of the developer, so I get 2 to 3 colorings per box. Love these products and highly recommend them.

Best haircolor I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer2004208 on Sep 22, 2008

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

Herbatint Permanent Hair Color Gel

Posted by Reviewer2176827 on Mar 23, 2009

Great product. thank you

Pleased customer in Tulare CA

Posted by Reviewer2249979 on Sep 12, 2009

I am very satisfied. The product arrived very quickly and the haircolor is permanent. It has not faded (over two weeks since application)and no strong smell while applying.

Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel

Posted by Reviewer1748652 on Dec 27, 2011

This is a really nice hair dying product. It covers my gray nicely and I like that it does not have the harsh smells the main stream commercial dyes do.

Great product

Posted by 5324476092611316795 on Aug 05, 2012

very good!

happy

Posted by 5606353628233791352 on Nov 06, 2014

love this hair colour greats results

Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Dec 09, 2014

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »