Good

Posted by 4647355539416920912 on Dec 13, 2015

Good for sensitive skin

Herbatint Permanent Hair Color Gel

Posted by Reviewer2176827 on Mar 23, 2009

Great product. thank you

Pleased customer in Tulare CA

Posted by Reviewer2249979 on Sep 12, 2009

I am very satisfied. The product arrived very quickly and the haircolor is permanent. It has not faded (over two weeks since application)and no strong smell while applying.

Good Choice

Posted by 5356747980809210676 on Sep 27, 2016

Hi there, I'm very pleased with my recent product.I've tried it and there was no strong smell,my scalp didnt feel itchy too unlike those over counter brands.The only thing is I've choosen the wrong color but on the whole it's ok

anonymous

Posted by Reviewer1301170 on Oct 10, 2007

Haven't used yet.

Formula has changed over past 3 years

Posted by Reviewer2640368 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used this shade and brand almost exclusively for about 25 years and always received complements- even from stylists...no more. The color is no longer what it used to be which was a red/copper/purple and very vibrant. For the past 3 years some boxes result in a murky, dark brown red :( A few times it has been more like the original but I no longer can risk using it and the lighter colors don't suit me. I am sooo disappointed. (The other herbal brand Naturtint does not have good reds.)

Leaves my hair very dry.

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I like the fact that this product is more natural than other products outhere, but it leaves my hair very dry and the color fades a lot when I wash my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »