Love this haircolor

Posted by Reviewer2080972 on Sep 10, 2008

Especially love the conditioner that comes with it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable looking much better than before I color it. I highly recommend it. It also covers my grey thoroughly.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2759117 on Oct 02, 2011

I have been using Herbatint for about 3 years. It is gentle on my hair, covers my grey and lasts for around 4 weeks with washing my hair every day. Because it is so gentle, I can use it more often then haircolors with chemicals. It gives my hair body, shine and does not dry it out. The color is beautiful and the shade is even all over. If you are on the fence, give it a try.

Hair color

Posted by Reviewer3220369 on Dec 20, 2011

Good!

Sticking with this one.

Posted by Reviewer2500320 on May 14, 2012

I'm never buying any other har dye again, this one is as perfect as it gets. Lovely colour, even and covering, and my hair was very soft after using the conditioner.

Herbatint, Light Golden Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2367351 on Feb 07, 2010

Was very happy with the results. I was somewhat skeptical about using this for the first time. I liked the results, and happy to know that I'm using all organic, no more chemicals. SAFE.

"going to wash that grey right outta my hair..."

Posted by Reviewer1905389 on May 19, 2011

I've been using this product for probably 7 years now. It is easy to use and I feel it is safer to use than products you can buy at a drug store. The conditioner is also good on the hair as well.

Use it Every 8 Weeks

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on May 23, 2011

Does not damage hair. Could use more frequently without damage if I needed to. My hair is super shiny using Herbatint.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2770726 on Sep 19, 2011

BEAUTIFUL HAIR COLOUR

Nice, natural looking color

Posted by Rocklin on Jan 04, 2015

Besides the color, the best thing about this product is that my hair didn't fall out in clumps as I rinsed the dye out like it normally does after dying it with the Revlon or L'Oreal brands you find in the stores. It does cover gray very well. 5D turned out less red than shown on the box image. It turned out more of a rich, medium brown with a few reddish highlights. Two weeks later, it's looking more like the image shown on the box. I love this color. Update: Im using 6N Dark Blonde now.

OMG, this is the BEST hair dye on iHerb!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 27, 2014

I'm so excited about this product, and it's worth even more than five stars. It's super easy, not messy at all, and the results are simply gorgeous. It has done miracles on my hair twice, and I am deeply in love with it. Seriously, it can't get any better than this, can it?