No good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

It dried out my hair really bad. Nice colour, but my hair was sooo unmanageable afterwards. I don't really recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, natural looking color

Posted by MariCh on Jan 04, 2015

Besides the color, the best thing about this product is that my hair didn't fall out in clumps as I rinsed the dye out like it normally does after dying it with the Revlon or L'Oreal brands you find in the stores. It does cover gray very well. 5D turned out less red than shown on the box image. It turned out more of a rich, medium brown with a few reddish highlights. Two weeks later, it's looking more like the image shown on the box. I love this color. Update: Im using 6N Dark Blonde now.

OMG, this is the BEST hair dye on iHerb!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 27, 2014

I'm so excited about this product, and it's worth even more than five stars. It's super easy, not messy at all, and the results are simply gorgeous. It has done miracles on my hair twice, and I am deeply in love with it. Seriously, it can't get any better than this, can it?

Best hair colour ever

Posted by Reviewer1937548 on Jun 26, 2016

I've been using this product for about 8 years now and can honestly say it's the best I've ever found. It gives me such a natural brown colour and my hair does not look dyed. The grey coverage is excellent. Best of all, it is natural and doesn't contain nasty chemicals. Brilliant product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »