Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 5D, Light Golden Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2502269 on Jan 12, 2008

I am satisfied with the hair color and am particularly pleased because I can get 2 treatments since I have short hair.

OMG, this is the BEST hair dye on iHerb!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 27, 2014

I'm so excited about this product, and it's worth even more than five stars. It's super easy, not messy at all, and the results are simply gorgeous. It has done miracles on my hair twice, and I am deeply in love with it. Seriously, it can't get any better than this, can it?

No good!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

It dried out my hair really bad. Nice colour, but my hair was sooo unmanageable afterwards. I don't really recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »