Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 5M, Light Mahogany Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Strand Test ..asthma...fragrance...resorcinol

Posted by 5133404221049858468 on Oct 16, 2014

Yes, I am gray at the temples etc. I have dark brown/auburn nw European hair. This made my hair look like I used manic panic. It stank for about two weeks. I went to my physician and got a prescription for an asthma inhaler. I also have large zits that have persisted on my scalp for about a month now. I am certainly not new to hair colorants as a former "hipster",now 41. I really wished I'd just used surya or the naturtint. I am never impressed with the gray color of surya. I read that if you do it twice, the second color will stick to the red roots. (that's what I did with this product , but it only cut the clown by about 25%) I liked using a lighter than my natural color for the gray strips on the sides of my face with the naturtint. I did however, have fallout with both naturtint and herbatint. I never had any fallout with Clairol, which I used for years. ( I am no longer using proucts that are not cruelty free. however.) I also do not remember any fallout with the surya brasil. I would use the naturtint again, but never the herbatint. Resorcinol, really on a "health" website.